➜ 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ

ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ... ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵛᵉ.

"Is it weird that I like ketchup on my pizza?" Kenma questioned, his now fully black locks grown out. They swayed in front of his eyes as he tilted his head.

"Yes. Absolutely." I responded, eyeing him with disgust.

"Why though? It's just tomatoes," Kenma argued back. He leaned forward as if to challenge my stance on with ketchup vs pizza debate.

"Because that's gross," I leaned forward, mimicking his behavior with a smile.

"What's that saying in English?" Kenma pondered aloud, "Oh yeah- Tomato, tomAHto."

"You really just pulled that out of your ass didn't you?"

Kenma smiled, cheekily kissing the tip of my nose and getting up with both of our plates, off into the kitchen. The boy was out of sight but he sure wasn't out of my mind.

1 year officially together.

Time flies, doesn't it?

"Kenma! Come here!" I called from the cleared dining table, smiling as I watched the boy quickly run out. His eyebrows furrowed as he wore dishwashing gloves and an apron.

"What's wrong?" Kenma asked worriedly.

"Nothin, you just look cute like that," I teased, "Wanted to see you wearing it."

The boy obnoxiously rolled his eyes and leaned on the doorframe, "Okay take a picture." He was joking but I quickly whipped out my phone and snapped a few shots.

"Unbelievable." The boy mumbled and walked back into the kitchen.

We've been living together for almost 4 months. And it's actually a big accomplishment for me. Truthfully, nothing much has changed since the beginning. He's still the biggest lover boy ever (surprisingly) and I'm still the same girl who always swoons for all of it.

But no complaints from my end.

I snuck into the kitchen, seeing the boy rinsing the few dishes with his back turned to me. As quietly as possible, I snuck up from behind the boy, arms wide in action to scare him.

"Darling, keep it up and I won't be showing you the surprise," I dropped my hands, the boy turning around with a knowing smirk.

He took off his gloves and then his apron before facing me with soft eyes. A cute little grin plastered his lips as he reached forward, snatching my waist.