( 𝟑𝟎 ) 𝐜'mon, 𝐜'mon

"Kozume! I can't believe you won this for me!" I hollered as I tightly squeezed the giant panda stuffed animal Kenma had won for me

"Kozume! I can't believe you won this for me!" I hollered as I tightly squeezed the giant panda stuffed animal Kenma had won for me. He did it with ease which was a bit surprising.

"It wasn't that hard..." Kenma still gripped my hand tightly. He had only dropped it once, and it was to win this plushie for me. We strutted through the festival stalls, stopping every now and again to admire the items being sold or the games being hosted. But, in all honesty, the best part was when his hand was in mine as we talked like we've been together for years. Like an old married couple. That's exactly how it felt. And it was hilariously cute in my eyes.

"Want me to carry that for you," Kenma offered his hand to me, gesturing at the plushie and my own purse I had brought with me. He didn't hesitate to grab my bag and then the plushie with tenderness. He was much more of a gentleman than I had initially assumed when I first met him.

"You don't have to," I worried as he grabbed it all, smirking as I scrambled to help him, "Y'know you don't have to prove your masculinity to me." Even though I was just fangirling about it twenty seconds ago.

"Prove my masculinity? Excuse me, maybe I just want to help out my girl," He huffed as we continued walking. My girl. Had he really said that?

"Oh so now I'm your girl?" I smirked as we trudged on, approaching his car again at the conclusion of our time at the festival. The dwindling lights of the festival fading behind us and the generic pop music fading the farther we stepped away.

"You've always been mine, you just didn't know it at first," He put my things into the passenger seat of his car. His lips curling and cheeks burning red with every word.

"So does that make you mine too? Or is this some weird ass masculinity thing again," I chuckled as we stood before each other. His body inches from mine as I looked up at him in both curiosity and hilarity.

"If you want to be."

"Do you want to be?"

"Of course. That's a dumb question."

"Prove it," I raised a brow, pointing a finger as he watched me in disbelief.

"How do I prove that-" He paused with an odd look in his eye. And then with that same familiar smirk he closed the space between our bodies, his hand on my waist and his other moving the hair out of my face. Delicately touching me as if I may break if he was too rough.

I didn't say anything. I wanted this. This is exactly what I wanted. This was proof.

"Is this enough proof?" He whispered carefully. He didn't stop tampering with my hair, twisting it and caressing my cheek. And then his other hand twisted around my waist, up and down. Every movement sent a tingle down my spine, it was exhilarating.

"Hm, not quiet," I whispered with a clear smile on my face.

And then his face inched closer, our noses nearly touching as our breath hitched in a synchronous pattern. Each movement left me wishing for more. And then once more his other hand pressed against the side of my neck, pulling my face into his.

Our lips connected and the butterflies melted away. It all came natural to me as I found myself gripping his jacket, pulling him closer to my body.

I could feel his heart pounding and I knew after this I'd look like a wreck but I didn't care. I stayed at that moment for a while but not long enough. Kenma pulled away slowly, his eyes still glued to my lips as if he wanted more but knew to hold back.

"Fuck, Y/n, you do something to me."