Chapter 1

Jennie Pov.

My shoulder deflated as soon as I stepped out of my car. On the way to my locker are the queen bees of the school, who love to play pranks on me every day that I'm here at the school.

I wondered why they loved to bully me. I am not a nerd. I am friendly and try to fit in even though I feel uncomfortable surrounded by people. I dressed in regular clothes, and I did well in class. I am not at the top or the bottom, but I am just fine.

I sigh again and just try to ignore them. I lowered my head when I walked past them, but someone held my bag, stopping me from moving.

I looked up, and Nancy's smiling face greeted me. Nancy in my eyes. She's gorgeous. She is tall and has a good body figure with a beautiful look. She could be an actress if ever she tried to. The only bad thing is, she covered that beautiful face with thick makeup, and her body was covered by revealing clothes, without leaving any for imagination, and she had a nasty attitude.

"Yes?" I asked, my head hanging down. I'm not scared of her and her friends. I can endure the pain they inflicted on me. The reason why I endured all of it is that I don't want to be in trouble. This school is my safe haven, and I don't want to be kicked out of here.

The only person I'm scared of is the Mafia boss, Blade. I only know the reason and my best friends, Jisoo and Rosé. I don't want anyone to know about it other than them. It's my little secret.

"Stay away from Jisoo." I sighed. How many times did she warn me about it? I can't count anymore. Since our first year in high school, she has been interested in my best friend, but sadly, Jisoo doesn't like her because he already has a girlfriend, a scary girlfriend. If ever rosé found out about nancy, I'm sure she would make her like a mop on the floor. I chuckled inside just at the thought of it.

Rosé is a medical student. She's in her third year now. I know all of you wondered how Jisoo became her girlfriend. Jisoo is not a high school student. She already graduated as a surgeon last year, and the reason she was in high school is my other secret.

I wanted to roll my eyes at Nancy's glaring face but hold myself, or it would earn a slap from her. Sigh, this girl is a bitch.

Jisoo is my best friend. I couldn't stop her from coming near me. She's been my friend since my first year," I explained.

"Just stay away from her, or I'll make you,'' she warned. That warning again. I sigh. I moved away from them to go to my locker. She screamed, annoyed because she hated it when I turned my back on her while she was still talking, but stopped when she saw Jisoo approaching.

"Hi, Jisoo." She greeted her with a broad smile on her lips. Gone is the bitch Nancy and was replaced by a sweet one.

"Hi." Jisoo shortly answered. "Jennie, why are you still here? Your class will start in a few minutes." She scolded me. See, she's like a father to me.

"Good morning to you too." I sarcastically said, and I earned a deathly glare from Nancy.

Jisoo chuckled at my remarks, then wrapped her arm around my shoulder and guided me to my room with Nancy's blazing eyes following us.

"I can't accompany you home later because Rosé and I have a date later. Is it fine?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why ask if you two already planned it?" I scoffed.

She just chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Be careful on your way home, princess," she whispered.

"I know. Now shoo. I'm sure you don't have a plan to attend class, as if you need it anyway. Say hi to Rosé, and enjoy yourself."