Chapter 3

Jennie Pov

As soon as I stepped out of Lisa's front door, I ran as fast as I could to my house. It was quarter to eleven, and rosé would call my home phone any minute from now, and if no one answered, I'm sure she would come banging on Scott's door.

That girl is scary. She's the second person I feared. I know all of you know who's the number one. I was panting when I arrived in front of my door. I quickly unlocked the door and pushed it open at the right time. The phone rang. I dived onto the sofa and promptly picked it up.

"Hello," I answered.

"Good." She answered and hung up. See, that girl has no manners at all. I slumped on the couch, panting and drenched with sweat. I sighed, then closed my eyes.

"Lalisa Manoban." My mind whispered, and I giggled. I thought Lalisa Manoban was an older girl with a fat belly, grey hair, and wrinkled face, but Lalisa Manoban is very handsome and a young girl. He has very expressive eyes and a beautiful smile. His chuckles sound so good. I hugged the couch and felt giddy when I remembered her touching my face.

"Oh my goddess, her hand was so warm, and when she smiled while biting her lower lips. I sighed, biting my lips, then sat up on the couch fanning myself, rolled on the sofa again, and felt giddy.

Oh, god, I have a crush on Ms.Manoban. I pat my face, I was sure that it was red as a ripe tomato because of blushing, but I couldn't help it. Lalisa Manoban is so edible. I bite my arms only to wince in pain. Stupid me, but oh, god, she's so handsome, and hot, and her body. God, I thought I would die earlier when I removed her top. Lucky me, I'm an expert at hiding what I feel, or I embarrass myself in front of her.

Oh, dear lord. For the first time, I felt attracted to the same sex, and why, of all people, I felt that towards Ms.Manoban. She's not on my level. She's too high for me, and I'm sure there are lots of women parading in front of her, not only ordinary women, but those women you see on the front page of a magazine, well-off, and degree holders, not like me, a high school student. I'm sure she won't spare a glance at me if only she doesn't owe me her life. My shoulder deflated, and I slumped down on the couch like a woman in drought.

"What are you doing?" I screamed in fright, and my instinct kicked in, and the next thing I saw was Jisoo wincing in pain in the corner.

"Yah! Kid, why did you kick me?" She snarled, glaring at me. She stood up, nursing her back that hit on the wall.

"Sorry, why did you pop out of nowhere? You don't even ring the bell." I snarled and settled back on the couch.

"Not ringing the bell, you asked me? I've been ringing the bell for a few minutes now, but no one answers. I thought you were not home, so I used my key, only to see you act like a crazy woman hugging and hitting the couch, mumbling incoherent words no one could understand." She snarled back. "And you even patted your face, grinning, rocking your body, blushing, like a lovesick puppy." She said.

My face turned into a beetroot this time because of embarrassment. Oh God, she witnessed me in my crazy mood fantasizing about Lalisa Manoban. Oh god, I'm sure she wouldn't stop teasing me because of it.

"I did not." I denied it even though she saw me in action.

"I have a video." She smirked, raising her phone. I quickly stood up to snatch it away from her hold, but she dodged me. I promptly kicked her right leg, and she fell to the floor. But she quickly stood and kicked me back, but I blocked it. She grinned and threw the phone in the air. I jumped on it, but she pulled my right leg and threw me on the couch.She laughed, catching the phone, but I quickly bolted up and threw a roundhouse kick at her back, sending her to the wall. She groaned in pain, glaring at me, but she gasped when she saw me holding her phone.