Chapter 2

Lisa Pov.

Seulgi picked me up from rosé's home at around ten in the evening. I'm so thankful that they are not the type to ask many questions. They asked once and didn't ask for a follow-up on it.

I'm so grateful for their help, without knowing who I am. My life, I owe it to jennie and them. That girl was selfless. She doesn't think of the danger when she helps me. She just helps me because I need it.

I smile when I remember her face when rosé scolded her. She looks like a five-year-old kid being scolded by her mother, twiddling her thumbs on her lap.

She's so cute and beautiful, and at the same time, her smile is contagious. It seems like it brightens the whole room every time she does it.

She looks carefree without a care in the world. And my heart skipped a beat for the first time when she smiled at me. I looked at seulgi, and she was already looking at me, waiting for my order.

"Find everything you can about jennie and those men that chased after me. What happened to them?"

"We caught them, boss. They are in the basement."

"Good, leave them there for a while until I get better. Gather information about jennie first."

"What is her surname, boss?"

"I don't know."

"But...

"Just do it. She's studying at Seoul University. You start there."

"Okay, boss." I closed my eyes and leaned my weak body on my seat, but I quickly opened my eyes when jennie's smiling face greeted me behind my closed eyelids. I cursed inside.

"What's wrong with me? Why did I see her when I closed my eyes?" I thought and closed my eyes again, and again I saw her there smiling at me. I just sighed and watched her in there until I fell asleep, and even in my dream, she was there, smiling at me.

I cursed inside when seulgi shook me, waking me up from sleep. I opened my eyes, and we had already arrived in the parking lot at my house.

Bambam and jackson are already outside, waiting. Seulgi stepped out of the car, opened the door on my side, and helped me out.

"Boss!" Bambam and jackson greeted me." I nodded at them, and bambam helped seulgi lead me into my room.

"Inform everyone that I'm on vacation for a while. Don't tell anyone what happened. Continue our business as if nothing happened to me."

"Yes, boss," they answered.

"And I want jennie here tomorrow." Bambam and jackson looked at me confused but didn't dare ask.

"Yes, boss," seulgi answered. "Do you need anything before we leave, boss?"

"No," I answered, and they quickly left my room. I lay on my bed, thinking about what happened a few days ago.

Those men knew that I was alone, and they knew that I was the one in the car. Someone has tipped them, but who? Seulgi, jackson, and bambam, we're the only one who knows where I am, and I'm sure none of them leaked the information. There's a spy, and I'll find out who it is soon. For now, I need to get well more quickly. With the help of Miss jennie, I'm sure she won't let me down when she finds out that no one will take care of me. That girl has no bad bones in her body, and I want her, and I make sure to have her.

The following day, seulgi woke me up to eat so that I could drink my medicine. She asked me if she could help me change the bandage on my wounds because that was what rosé told her, but I declined. I'm waiting for someone to do it later. I smile when I think of jennie.