Chapter 4

Lisa Pov

I smiled, lying on my bed. If only knew that Jennie Kim would be this sweet and caring ,I should meet her the day I signed the marriage contract, bring her home with me, and live as husband and wife

It's been two hours since she left, but my lips still tingle because of the kiss I gave her on the cheek. It was an innocent kiss, but the effect on me wat not so innocent but far from it. In my mind, I'm picturing how soft and sweet those luscious lips of her are. How smooth her body is against me when I wrap my arms around her. God, I want her here in my arms always.

Jennie Kim, I whispered her name, and I closed my eyes, reminiscing about how she felt in my arms, her smell, and her beautiful face. My wife, my beautiful wife. I smile, opening my eyes the right time the door opens, and standing at the door is seulgi with jisoo, jennie's friend.

"Why didn't you knock the door?", I snarled, my happy mood instantly replaced by annoyance.

"I did, but you didn't open the door, so I thought you were sleeping, and I plan to wake you up beacause jisoo has an important thing to talk about.

"Okay, you can leave now, Come in, Jisoo. You can sit wherever you want."Seulgi went out of the room, and Jisoo stepped inside and sat on the couch near the window.

"I'm sorry to disturb you this late".She started

"It's okay. Why are you here?"

"Stop sending men to follow her".I frowned." Jennie Kim stopped sending men to follow her, or they will only end up dead."I slowly sat up, this time leaning on the headboard.

"Jisoo"

"She saw them this morning, and when she headed home after she left,from here.she saw them following her"

"I though you still didn't know who she was, but i guess you already know because you wouldn't send those men to guard her if you still didn't know her"

"What are you talking about?"I asked, feigning innocent.

"Blade." I stiffened, looking at her. "I recognized you as soon as saw you the night jennie brought you home."

"How did you know me?"

"Rose and I are working for her grandfather. No one knows out existence in the organization.We raised and trained to be her guard. and we all know what's happening to her, I know you because his grandfather shows your face to us, just in case we meet each other. we also know that you are her husband im the papers, but jennie didn't know you."

"I just want to tell you to stop sending men to guard her. We can do it .We've been doing this since she was a child. Don't worry. There are four of us . She only knows Rosé and me. The two others are hidde, but they are just close.

"I will tell her that Lalisa Manoban sent those men so that she won't investigate herself because if she did, and find out who you really are, she might run again after."

"Okay."

"Prepare yourself tomorrow because she'll get mad when she finds out you sent those men."

"Okay, and thank you, Jisoo, take care of her." She smile this time

"So you like her huh?", i lowered my head this time.

"She's not what I expected. I expected her to be a struck-up bitch, but she turned out to be a sweet, kind and caring women." Jisoo laugh this time

"Caring and sweet you said. See until you meet a furious Jennie. All those compliment's will vanish on to thin air."

"I wanted to see it."I said, smiling