Chapter 5

Jennie Pov

After a surprise visit from Lisa, ever day after class, I went straight to her house and nursed her to get better because I was afraid she'd come back again and worsen her wound that was starting to heal. Rose and Jisoo always teased me about it, telling me that Lisa had a feeling toward me and he only used her wound as a excuse so I would always beside her, but I ignored them. as long as Lisa hasn't confirmed what they were saying. I won't let my hopes up.

The longer I'm with Lisa, the deeper my feeling for her. I think I already love her.

She's so sweet and cuddly. She always stole a kiss on my cheeks or hugged me while was changing her bandage. Sometimes she would careless my face or her finger on my hair. At first, I always smacked her or threw her a glare, but it didn't stop her, and in the end, I let her, because the truth, I liked the feeling I felt every time she touched my hair or hugged me, and her lips on my cheeks send a tingling sensation inside me.

After there weeks, finally, she got better. And as a promise, she asked me out for dinner, and here I am in my room with Rose pulling my hair to fix it. I don't know how many times I winched in pain, but being an Rosé. I was left unheard.

I just wanted to wear jeans and shirts with my converse only, but Rosé forced me to wear a dress. She said it wasn't just a simple dinner, but it was a dinner date.

I let out a sign of relief because finally, after an hour, she was finished torturing me. I simple when I see my self in a full-length mirror.

"Thanks, Rosé."

"Now you like how you look, while earlier you wanted to kill me with your stares." She huffed. I just grinned at her and hugged her. She scoffed but returned the hug and patted my head like a child. I glare at her, but she smiles and pulls away from the hug. It's 6:45, and Lisa said she would pick me up around seven.

Rose handed me my silver clutch bag, where I put my phone and money inside, just in case Lisa forgot to bring her cards. Nothing wrong with being prepared. I don't want to wash a plate later if we don't have money to pay. And if it happens, I'll forget that I know Lalisa Manoban. As if you can? I shook my head because of my crazy thought and just went downstairs with Rosé following me behind me with a smile.

Where's Jennie Rosé, and who is that? I rolled my eyes. Sometimes Jisoo is overacting.

"How do I look?" I asked and twirled in front of her.

"Good, you look very stunning tonight, Jendukie." She said and pulled me in her arms.

"Thanks to Rosé." I grinned an pulled away from the hug. Jisoo quickly pulled Rosé in her arms and kissed her cheek.

"You did a great job, babe. I'm sure Ms. Manoban will ask her for a dinner date again." She said, smirking at me, I threw a crumpled tissue at her, but she just laughed and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Very mature of you, Jisoo." I said, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

The doorbell rang at precisely seven o'clock. Rosé quickly runs to the door and opens it.

"Jennie, your date us here." She said and opened the door wider to let Lisa in. Lisa stepped inside my house for the first time, and grinned when she saw me.

My jaw almost fell on the floor when I saw her. I think I'm not the only one who's overdressed here, but Lisa. God, she looks so edible and handsome tonight. I'm sure all the ladies where we are going later will have their eyes glued to her. And I'm so thankful to Rose for forcing me to dress up, or I will look like her made beside her.

"Hi!" She greeted me. "Flowers for a beautiful lady." She said, handing me three stem of white tulips.

"Thank you" I took it from her hand, blushing, when I saw Rose looking giddy in the corner beside Jisoo.