Chapter 6

Lisa Pov

After we kissed, Jennie fell asleep in my lap. I stayed at the side of the road for about thirty minutes with Jennie sleeping on my lap.

I keep staring and caressing her beautiful face, and peck her lips once in a while. I know I'm taking advantage of her, but she is my wife, and I have the rights to kiss her. She would groan or scratch her face every time I caressed it. She's so beautiful, innocent, sweet, and caring. And she's all mine. I wrap my arms around her tightly and rocked her like a baby on my lap.

The kiss we shared still lingers on my mind. Jennie has a very soft lips, I wanted to make the kiss longer, but I held myself. She's drunk, and I'm pretty sure when she's already sober, she'll get mad at me.

The way she kissed me back tells me that she felt the same as me, I can't help but to smile at the thought of her liking me back. My heart pounded just at that though.

After five more minutes, I settled her back to her seat, put her seatbelt on. I chuckled when she wouldn't let go of my neck, which earned a kiss on her lips. Finally, after many kisses on her cheeks and lips, her arms fall limp at her side. I smiled and planted a lingering kiss on her forehead. Then I drove off to her house. I kissed her lips one last time before I stepped out of the car. I don't know when I will ever have a chance to kiss her or if she will ever let me again.

I went to the passenger side and opened her door. I unbuckled her seatbelt and scooped her up in my arms, after picking her up she quickly buried her face on my chest. It only took to steps for me to arrive at her front door when it opened, who revealed Rosé and Jisoo.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked when I arrived at their front door.

"She's drunk. I didn't even know she's a light drinker. We only drink one bottle of red wine." I said chuckling.

"Hey Lis, can you please carry her to her room?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and followed her upstairs. She opened the door with a name "Jennie" on it and let me in. I carefully laid Jennie on the middle of the bed and brushed the hair that blocks ber face.

"You like her, huh?" Rosé said behind me, with Jisoo who's beside her.

"No, I love her already." I honestly answered.

"As you should since she's your wife." She smiled. As I removed her shoes and coved her with a comforter. After that I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I need to go now, but before that can I have you number, just in case i need to contact you?"
I asked while facing Jisoo, She nodded as I handed her my phone. She type her number, then I heard her phone ring.

"Done, I already saved my number on your phone." I nodded.

"I will." She replied. I planted a kiss on Jennie's forehead one last time before I left and drove off home.

"Boss" Seulgi greeted me as soon as I stepped out of my car.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I walked inside the house.

"The officials are suspicious of your long absence, and they want you back. They doubt that you're hiding something because your right-hand man, Lisa is missing." I chuckled.

The mafia officials didn't know that that Blade and Lalisa Manoban were one person until now. Thay all feared Lisa because she is the voice of Blade, who initiates all her works, and faces all of them. They only saw Blade on screen with her face hidden, and she didn't talk.

"Okay, let's go back." I shortly replied and went into my room. I changed my changed my clothes, put my things in a bag. I picked up the phone as I dialed Jisoo's number.