What about her?🔥

Garage's pov

I woke up from the sound of Mully calling me. "What do you want?" I say clearly annoyed "us and the rest of the boys, are going to all meet up later today to make a new video" he said "When and where are we going to meet up at?" I say "at Eddie's house" "ok, can I go back to sleep now?" I say as Mully immediately hangs up. He didn't even tell me when to get there.

I woke up again and check my phone to see what time it was, It's 3:00pm I get out of bed and get dressed. As I walk in the kitchen I thought about what I wanted for breakfast. I just decided to make same eggs caz I'm really tired this morning. I text Mully "what time do I need to start heading to Eddie's house?" He replied with "idk maybe 3:50 or 4:00🤷". I finish the rest of my food and look through Instagram for a little while. I probably should start heading to Eddie's house now. I then started to make my way to my car and start it.

I walk inside the house and see him and Gabby talking with the rest of the boys. I look at Eddie and feel so warm inside❤️. "Hey Eddie!" I say happily "Hey Juicey!" He said back as we hugged. He let me go and Gabby kissed him, she then looked angrily at me.

We made the video and me and Eddie were alone in the guest bedroom room together. Eddie looked at me and said "what do you want to do?" I looked at him "I don't know" he smiled at me and put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer and kissed me. "What about Gabby?" I say as I break the kiss. "What about her?" He said as he put one hand on my face. "She's right outside the door, in the kitchen" "and?" I look at the hot mexican man in front of me and I kiss him. He lifted me up and put me on the small side table and took my pants and underwear off. He put my cock in his mouth and starts to bob his head up and down. I moan softly as speeds up. He stopped and pulled his pants down. He pulled his dick out and slowly started to pot it in. "A-ahh~" I moan as he starts pounding in me. "You like that~" he said as he speeds up. "T-that feels s-so good!~" He came in me but he kept going"I'm g-gonna...C-CuM!" I said. "AHhhH!~~" I moan as came on him.

He picked me up and walked me over to the bed and kisses me again, before he pulls his pants up and picked my clothes up and put them down next to the bed, he then cuddles me till I fell asleep. I woke up, put my clothes, and left. Everyone had left or was asleep. It was 9:00pm at night when I got home. I just went back to sleep in my bed.