❤️What's this feeling?💕

Eddie's pov

I wake up to see Gabby sleeping next to me, I kiss her on the forehead and get out of bed. Why did I do that yesterday I can't stop thinking about him... I get some clothes on and walk down stairs to make myself some coffee. Maybe I should visit Juicy, and talk to him I think to myself.

I feel something rap around my waist, I turned around and kiss Gabby "morning baby" I say in a tired voice "morning lovely" she replied with a smile. She lets go and walks to the frege and looked into it "what do you want for breakfast?" She asked "pancakes sound good right now." "Pancakes it is" she said well she passed me the eggs I put them on the table. "Hey, I'm going to Juicy's house after I get ready" I say as I help her reach a bull for the top shelf "okay make sure you stay safe well your there." She said with a sad experience on her face. "What's rough?" I asked "you spend more time with him than me..." I look at her and kissed her "I love you, you're my light❤️" why did I say that it's going to be so much harder now... She smiled at me and continued making breakfast.

I arrived at Juicy's house and knocked on the door. He opened it and he looked confused for a second "you should be spending the day with your loving wife." He said as I walk inside "I wanted to talk about...ya know the whole thing that happened Saturday." I say as he closes the door behind us. "Why right now? I just woke up, I was going to take a shower." He said looking annoyed "Sorry man" I say as I walk in the living room and sit down."I'm going to shower now" He said as he walks upstairs.

I walk upstairs and open Juicy's room, he had walked out the shower and he looked... cute. Fuck why is he look like that!? I say in my head as he looks at me and smirked at me. "Like what you see?" He said clearly joking around "kinda" I say he laughed it off as I closed the door. Am I gay?! I thought as I walk inside the spare bathroom and sit on the floor after I lock the door.

I feel like I have butterflies in my fucking guts... What is rough with me I'm married!? I take a deep breath and walked out and headed to the living room and sat down on the couch. I look at Juicy as he whaches TV I lean my head on his shoulder. "I think I'm in love with you." I say as I look at the floor. "Same I just didn't want to say anything because Gabby." "I don't know what to tell Gabby..." I say as I feel his arm rap around me. He pauses the video as he turned to me "it's ok will figure it out." he said to me in a conforming voice and soft smile💕.

He pulled me up and took me to his room and placed me in his bed and cuddles me as we continue talking.