Why? 💙

Garage's pov

I woke from my nap to see Eddie on the phone with someone. I kiss him on the cheek and set my head on his shoulder "I'm on the phone with Gabby." he said to me as I move my way out the bed. "Ok, I'm going to get something to eat." he nodded his head at me.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and look in the pantry for a snack. Nothing in here looks good, maybe I'll make a sandwich. I grab bread, lettuce, cheese, and mayonnaise. I tossed the bread as I chopped up the lettuce, took the toast and pot the mayonnaise on it, then added the cheese and lettuce.

I walked upstairs with my sandwich and sat back down on the bed next to Eddie "she said it would be ok if I spent the night." He said as I ate the sandwich."Cool!" I say with a mouthful Eddie laughed at me.

Gabby's pov

"Why is he always stealing him away from me!" I yelled as I walk to the bed and sit down. I looked at where Eddie lay's next to me, he said he was not there because that stupid Juicy, he always steals Eddie away...

Garage's pov

I cuddle with Eddie while we watch a show on Hulu. Eddie gets a text from Gabby, he showed it to me. It read "why do you always choose him over me, it's like your in love with him!" I can't help but to frown at the moment she seemed so sad. I look at Eddie "this means she thinks I'm already in love with you." He said as he continues to cuddle with me. "I think Gabby will be mad if we tell her right away..." Eddie said sadness flowing over his face.

{💀I wrote this in school💀}