how did we get here💙

Liv's pov

Ever since kindergarten I knew I liked girls. I like boys too, it's just not the same. I thought I was bisexual, but it just never felt right...

I woke up with a hangover from last night. I look to my left to see Garage sleeping next to me, he seemed so peaceful. I walked out of the room to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I throw on some clothes and head to the store.

Once I finish shopping, I wait for Gagage to pick up my phone when I see Gabby " hey, how are you?" she said as  I feel myself warm up "I'm good, what about you?" "Good!" She said as I hear my heart beat faster.

"I have to go! sorry!" I yell as I dash to my car. I sit in the car seat and try to process what just happened. I start my way home, and suddenly get a call. It's Gagage I didn't know that I hung up on him. I pick up and we talk until I get home.

Garage's pov

   I wait for Liv to get inside the house on the couch. I watched her walk in the kitchen and set two bags on the counter, and turn towards me and walk to the couch and sat down next to me.

  She let out a sigh, "we need to talk..." She was clearly upset. "what's wrong? did I do something?" I said concerned "it's not you, it's me." she replied with a tear rolling down her face. "what is it then?" I said

  "I don't think I'm in love with you anymore." she said as I felt my heart shatter. "I-i don't know what to say... sorry..." She said as tears fell down her face. I don't know what to do but hug her, she hugged me back and we cried for hours. We finished crying and I slept on the couch as Liv slept in the bed upstairs.

Time Skip {2 weeks}
—————————

Still Garage's pov

  I walked out of the house, I decided to go on a walk. I start to walk down the street and I see a kitten in a box with a sign "free cat" I look closer then I see five more and their mama cat. The mom didn't look good, so I put the kittens and mama in the box then carried them home I entirely got in my car and drove to the vet.

  I got there as I got a phone call. I picked it up... It's Liv. We haven't talked since that day. I got the cat's in the vet clinic and waited well on the phone with Liv. "I need to crash at your place" " why? you have your own house with your girlfriend." "That was my girlfriend's house, also she broke up with me. she kicked me out as well." She said before she got interrupted by the front desk calling my name. "I have to go, but sure I don't care." I say as I hang up and follow the vet to the back.

  Two Hours later
—————————–

  I walk to my car with the 6 kittens and get in. I started the car and drove home, the mama cat was dead when I found her. But all the kittens were fine, besides a bit of malnutrition. I got home to see Liv's car parked in the driveway. I get out of the care with the kittens walking inside the house. I let the kittens out of the box on the living room floor.

  I look to see Liv pounced on the floor next to the kittens and eminently pet one of the kittens " their so cute!! What's their name?" She said as she plays with the kitten. "Do you want to name her?" I said as her eyes widened with excitement "WIGGLES!" I jumped back as she said that. I then show liv to her room and go to mine. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep.