They know... ❤️

Narrator's pov

I walk inside of Garage's house to make a video with him and Eddie but they were no where in site downstairs, I walked upstairs to hear moaning coming out of Garage's room. I quietly make my way back downstairs. "Hey, I'm here!" I yelled as I got to the living room. Who is garage with? I think as I hear something in the kitchen.

Garage's pov

I slowly pulled myself off of Eddie "Narrator's here" I say still panting from riding him "okay I will go down there in a second" he said as he then kissed me. We both get some what dressed. Eddie walled out the room and I lay down on the bed staring at the sealing and thinking about Gabby and what she said... It has been about weeks since Eddie broke up with her... "He keeps stealing you away from me..." I say to myself.

Eddie walled back in "hola, mi amor~" he said as he walked up to me. I sit up and kiss him on the cheeks as I hug him. "We need to get that video done" Eddie said as he saw the tiredness in my eyes. "I want to relax for a minute or two." Eddie pick me up "Hey!" I said as he ran out of the room with me in his arms he sat me on the couch with a big stupid smile on his face.

Narrator walked in the living room with both of the cats in his arms, He looked at me "hey" he said as my kitten jumped from his arms and waddle it's way towards me "hi, narrator" I say as I cuddle the Kitty.

We started the video i was "the boys play Truth or Dare" it was mostly fun but then... "Juicy, Truth or Dare?" Narrator asked me "Truth" I said in response "who was in the bedroom with you when I got here?" My face turned white as if I had seen a ghost. "Cut the camera" I say as I see Eddie look at the floor in embarrassment. I had to explain that me and Eddie were dating to narrator.

Narrator's pov

I went home and texted Josh. "Did you know that Garage and Eddie are dating?" "No" "They just told me today when we were filming." "I'm going to tell Mully" I put my phone down on the charger. And went to bed.