I knew it 💙

Gabby's pov

I woke up and looked at my phone to see a new post on Instagram by sleepymully, "Eddie and Juicy are a thing!🤣" I read it out loud to myself. I knew that he loved him... I bet he was cheating the whole time. I ran down stairs as I am still trying to get my t-shirt on.

I grab a slice of bread and put it in the toaster as I looked at the comment that Eddie left on Mully's post. "How tf did you find out?" I read as I ate my toast.

"I miss Eddie, even though we broke up 2½ years ago it's ok to miss him... right?

I still dislike garage for stealing him away at least...Eddie is happy with him." I then realized I said that all outloud

Garage's pov

I woke up to see Eddie angrily texting someone, "what happened?" I questioned him "Narrator told Josh, Josh told Mully, Then Mully posted about it on his Instagram" he said as I saw that he is texting Mully.

I get a call from Mully I pick up and immediately hand it to Eddie and walked out the room to the spare bathroom.

After I finish I walk out to see Eddie downstairs, he was walking to the kitchen. I speed walked upstairs and to the kitchen as well. Eddie was making coffee. I stand beside him and stare at him. "Hey, here's your phone back." He said handing me my phone. I kiss him and drag him to the couch and sat down next to where I placed him.

I turned on the TV and first thing I saw was "Juicyfruitsnacks gay?!?!?" I laughed at the clearly horrible made video Eddie smiled at it thinking how cringe the video is.

I am back!!! (>v< )