SECRET MARRIAGE → I.

A loud bang followed the movement and the tablecloth fell to the ground along the food that was laying on the table.

A deep and magnetic cello like voice laced with an ironic tone resounded, "These things may as well be fed to the dogs."

Shehnaaz looked up and saw a man with a suffocatingly handsome face who was tired of even looking at her.

"I won't come back tonight." He said indifferently, then turned around to leave. He vigorously opened the door and heavily slammed it close behind him.

she slumped on the chair and laugh as if mocking herself. " Suits you right Shehnaaz Kaur gill Shukla.. ".

Siddharth Shukla had a handsome face that could even cause the downfall of a country, coupled with his good acting skills, he was born for the entertainment industry.

When he first entered the entertainment circle, he was guided by Shehnaaz. At the time, she was supporting him from the shadows in the entertainment industry. Shehnaaz offered him ample network relations and good resources.

She liked him and directly supported him in his career.

However, Siddharth wasn't willing. Which man could possibly accept being raised as a pretty face by a woman?

As a result, Shehnaaz directly destroyed his acting path, so that he couldn't find any films to play in, nor any connections to contact. How could he dump her?

Siddharth immediately faced failure and obstruction. Shehnaaz then laid a trap for him and made him sign an extremely unreasonable contract. He was deceived out of tens of millions he couldn't possibly pay and had no way of earning.

Siddharth's family wasn't very well off to begin with, and although their family wasn't too poor, it wasn't wealthy enough to afford tens of millions.

In addition, his parents weren't very reliable, which meant he was basically supporting the family. Finally, Siddharth could only swallow his shame and sell himself to shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz married him that very same day. However, Siddharth put up three conditions to their contract.

Firstly, she wasn't allowed to sleep with him if he didn't agree.

Secondly, it was necessary to keep their marriage hidden and stop anyone from finding out they were married.

Thirdly, the contract had a duration of five years only. After five years, he would be free.

Shehnaaz agreed to all his conditions.

Today was only two months away from the agreed date of Siddharth's freedom. Shehnaaz closed her eyes as tears fall down. she tried to win his heart but As if his heart is made of hard steel which never bend and never melt.

Siddharth didn't want to approach her at all, he just waited for the five years to go by.

Therefore, he had been desperately acting all over the world using the resources Shehnaaz provided for him. Since he was handsome and talented, he quickly got popular.

The five year period was enough to make him a famous movie actor, and the pride of the entertainment circle.

He gained countless fans, limitless resources, and even produced a self-directed movie a year ago which won him billions at the box office. He also managed to win many awards.

Now, He couldn't be controlled by her anymore.

He did not leave, but the only thing restraining him was the contract. After two more months, he would definitely be able to take out tens of millions including the divorce agreement fee to slap her face and allow her to scram far away.

Every ten days later, He would came back to take some things and then leave in a hurry.

Or he would somehow come back to sleep home, but tightly lock his door the whole night, then get up early and run away like a thief.

Anyway, He was basically eating and living with the filming crew. He wasn't assuming his identity as Shehnaaz's husband and easily avoided her thanks to his job as an actor.

In this way, the five years were almost up but He was able to perfectly avoid her.

In some way, this was also a kind of talent.

she still wanted to have hope in her heart to get him like always but she's now afraid of getting rejection like always. it's pain a lot. she has loved him madly to the extent of even caging him in a contract but still his Heart didn't melt for her.

she felt like he's like that moon in the mass of stars and she's a living person in earth. she can see him, love him and adore him but can't touch him.

after these pending 2 months of this contract he will go away from her or maybe even wished to kill her. After all, she had already withdrawn from the entertainment circle, and the current Siddharth Shukla was the king of the entertainment circle.

just then her mobile ring, she comes out from her thoughts and as she attends the call and what the caller said makes her last bit of hope shattered..

Shehnaaz opened the wine cabinet, took out all the bottles of the display and sitting on the sofa she started to drink.

Mat Rakh Itni Nafraten Apne Dil Mein-e-humsafar,
ke jab ishaq sar chadkar bolega toh wohi Dil mujhe talashega.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Holla Sidnaazians.. how are you all??

Back with another SIDNAAZ Story book with short stories for those who love short stories, after a little break.. tell me how's it and do you want me to continue it!!?