X.

They could not stay in this hotel anymore.

Siddharth said bluntly, “Go home.”

Of course, it was not to shehnaaz’s house. The location of her home had been exposed, so Siddharth went back to his apartment.

He bought the house a few years ago. One can make a fortune with the inflation of the house’s value alone.

One of his apartments is in the center of the city, with a luxurious top floor, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness room.

Siddharth spent a lot of money, but he was a fortune tree so it didn’t bother him.

With a phone call, he sent all of shehnaaz’s things to his residence.

Then he opened Twitter, writing simply and brutally, “At home with my wife. Although the news was very unexpected, I’m not sorry to anyone. The only people I am sorry for are my fans. I know I made you sad, but I don’t regret this incident, because I know that your love for me is not so superficial. The one I love is also the one you love.”

The one I love.

Is also the one you love.

This single sentence, let all the fans collectively climax.

Fan No. 1: “Wu wu wu, Siddharth,  sorry, it’s all our fault, we will not hate you. It’s only a marriage, even if you have two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight or nine more we will still support you. ”

Fan No. 2:”I am deeply moved and touched. Our family’s Siddharth is really the most affectionate, the most beautiful, the most unique. “

Fan No. 3: “But isn’t it just getting married, why did it have to be hidden? Are you being wronged? You can say it, we won’t blame you.”

Black powder: “I originally wanted to blacken them, but seeing shehnaaz protecting Siddharth like that, I feel deeply moved.”

Fan No. 4: “+1 to the person upstairs, I was also touched.”

No. 5: “Love you, love you, love you.”

A passerby: “Ah ah ah ah shehnaaz ah, I am your old fan, why did you retire, I love you.”

No. 6: “My family’s Siddharth is married, but he’s still handsome ah.”

Siddharth’s Twitter post successfully resolved the PR crisis.

Siddharth finally couldn’t stand it anymore and threw the phone away. His hand clutched onto his stomach and his face was pale.

D*mn it, a stomach ache.

He had a stomach bug a few years ago and still sometimes feels the aftermath from it.

It had been nursed back to almost normal, but when he gets overly stressed, it returns.

What happened today caused his condition to completely erupt.

He tried to push everything down, but before he succeeded he remembered that he was also walking on a thin wire and could fall off the cliff at any moment.

The entertainment circle was a very cruel place. Once you fell, it was almost impossible to climb to the top again.

Shehnaaz was crushed by him and within a few years almost nobody remembered her.

Siddharth endured his stomach pain and suddenly thought of something. He grabbed his  phone and rushed to shehnaaz.

“Show a sweet smile.”