MY SOULMATE → Sequel! ~1~

Kehte hai jab Adhoori mahobbat ki dastan khatam hoti hai toh ek Naya chapter shuru hota hai, ekk Parallel World main. Jahan kudarat bhi adhoore Ishq ki dastan ko puri karne ki koi kasak nhi chodti.

I don't know from which planet you'll belong and if you guys have been cursed like us

I don't know from which planet you'll belong and if you guys have been cursed like us. but here where I live there are about 89.99% people are Cursed by a weird disease. Some people believe that , it is a boon.

no one actually knows the whole story about this weird disease or curse or whatever. other than this 89.99% will turn dumb on the "RAINY DAY". This disease is also called " RAINVIRUS ". people say that this disease isn't a Curse but a good luck. A way to find your " SOULMATE " when you turned 20 years old. A Disease where we can't hear anything or anyone but we can only hear that person. Who is made for us. We can talk to that person. Even if we are miles apart. Strange isn't it!!?

But I don't believe in a " SOULMATE " thing. It is nonsense!! A " SOULMATE " is a word that represents our whole Life. A life which we are or we will be going to spend with. Just like " HAPPILY EVER AFTER ".

But after seeing my eldest brother got heartbroken by his so called " SOULMATE " and left him for her new boyfriend. I felt like.... this is all crap.

Definitely pure crap!!

I have seen my Bhai crying locked  in his room. I have seen his red puffy eyes at the next day but still for us he smiled. It hurts alot seeing him like that. After loosing our parents ZAIN Bhai is our everything. Our mom, dad , mentor, our listener and our Big brother.

**•**

4 YEARS AGO

" Bhabhi, please don't do this. You know how much Bhai and all of us love you! Then why are you doing this!!? ", It was my 20th birthday and I was so excited to celebrate with my whole family. After mom and dad. I only have Zain Bhai, Naira and bhabhi. I never wanted to lose anyone after losing our parents. But as Zain Bhai brought cake for me to cut , we saw Aysha bhabhi coming down with her luggage. We were all shocked.

Zain Bhai was frozen seeing her with her luggage. He never thought that he would lose her. His other half, his SOULMATE. He loved her a lot. He has never loved anyone other than us but her.

" Aysha.. we can sit and talk. Don't leave me.. please.. ", Zain Bhai begged as he held her hands in his hands little tight as tears fell down his cheeks. It was the first time after our parents passed that I saw him cry. He didn't cry when our parents left us. But he was strong for us. And now just the Little thought of her leaving makes his heart bled.

Aysha bhabhi pulled her hands back as she replied with her eyes red, " You don't have time for me, Zain. I need a person who has time for me. But you are too busy with your job and even if you have any vacation you spend it with your family. ", I was taken back after hearing her words. Aren't we family!!? She's also part of our family. Then how can she Just say like that!!?