II.

While drinking she turned on her phone and looked for Siddharth’s number in her contacts.

She first composed her emotions, then pressed the call button.

Siddharth didn’t pick up.

She called him again, but he still didn’t pick up. She called once more, without answer and repeated the cycle for more than a dozen calls, until Siddharth finally answered the phone.

“shehnaaz, do you know that I am currently shooting a night scene? You are bothering me with your calls.”

..*..

On the other end of the phone, Shehnaaz was dead silent.

Siddharth was feeling extremely impatient, “If you have something to say, say it. I’ll give you ten seconds, or I’ll hang up.”

Suddenly, a sobbing sound came over from the other end of the phone.

It first started out as a small whimper, but it gradually turned more and more uncontrollable, the crying was starting to get louder. It was filled with sorrow and unvented feelings of depression.

Siddharth was stunned, “shehnaaz?”

Shehnaaz didn’t speak, she just kept crying and crying desperately, extremely heartbreakingly.

It was as if she had experienced the saddest thing in the world.

Although Siddharth hated Shehnaaz, he had never once seen her cry.

He frowned, “What happened to you? Call the police if something happened. What’s the point of crying?”

However, it was as if Shehnaaz didn’t hear him at all. She vaguely repeated, “Will you come back? Will you come back?”

Siddharth’s face was covered in gloom and his tone was still very impatient, “I’m filming, I won’t come back tonight.”

Shehnaaz continuously sobbed and said, “Just come back…”

She was not acting normal at all, it was as if she wasn’t even awake…

Siddharth still wanted to refuse, but the phone was suddenly hung up.

What the hell?

Siddharth threw the phone on the table and told the assistant next to him, “Continue filming.”

But he didn’t know why even after a few takes, he still couldn’t calm down. What had been swirling in Shehnaaz’s brain during the phone call? Why was she crying so desperately? And that feeling of desperation, he really couldn’t forget.

Even if he hated her, there were only two months until the contract expired. What if something happened to her and he was unable to cancel the contract?

Siddharth found an excuse to go back and check things out.

He took his costume off and threw it to the assistant next to him, “I need to return home, I’ll be back soon.”

Go back, take a look and come back. It shouldn’t take more than an hour. Right!!?

When Siddharth returned to his residence and took out his key to open the door, he caught a strong whiff of alcohol.

Shehnaaz was drinking?

Didn’t she say she didn’t drink alcohol?

He heard movement in the living room. Just walking over and he could hear the sound of the TV. It was a play he had starred in last year.

Shehnaaz was shrunk into the sofa, holding a wine bottle in her hand, her hair was a mess as she watched the TV. Her eyes were red, and there was no trace of her usual exquisiteness.

“Shehnaaz?”

Siddharth somewhat angrily unbuttoned the collar of his shirt. His beautiful eyebrows were full of obvious impatience.

“You aren’t going to continue on like this…” He walked over and stopped at the edge of the sofa.

Because Shehnaaz’s eyes weren’t able to focus at all, they were just blankly staring off into space in the direction of the TV.

Shehnaaz suddenly smiled, her eyes looked very pure, “When I meet you, it feels like summer. When you smile, I can feel the sunshine of the world falling onto my heart.”

In the TV series, the hero character Siddharth was acting as repeated those exact same words at almost the same time as Shehnaaz.

Even though he had long forgotten those lines, she could still remember them clearly.

Siddharth didn’t know why, but his breathing became extremely difficult for a second. When she repeated this sentence, she looked particularly beautiful.

Shehnaaz looked up at him, but couldn’t properly see the person in front of her. She asked strangely, “Who are you?”

Siddharth resentfully answered, “Who else could I be? If you asked me to come here tonight just to witness you go crazy, I won’t accompany you.”

After that, he intended to turn around and leave.

The result was that he had only taken two steps away when he heard she whisper, “Siddharthhhh…”

He already said who he was and now to be called like this, her acting sure was subpar.

Siddharth Chuckled sarcastically..

Siddharth was just about to ridicule her when he heard Shehnaaz sigh and say, “He won’t come back, Siddharth will not come back.”

Will not come back? Did he suddenly become a dead person now?

The fire in Siddharth’s heart flared up. He was just turning around to say a couple of sarcastic remarks when he heard her whisper, “He hates me so much, how could he come back…”

Shehnaaz held the bottle of wine and leaned her head against the sofa. Her eyes were fragile and confused.

“I know he hates me, very much hates, very much loathes me.”

Mere Naam Se Itani Nafrat Karte
Hai Vo, Nafrat Ke Bahane Se Hi
Sahi Mera Naam Lete Hai Vo.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Hello..... thank you for your support in previous part. please do the same here.. sorry for not replying the DM. I got the DM at the morning when I was on the way for my office. so I just read your mssg dear.. I'll try my best for regular updates but parts will be short due to my packed up schedule..