two. two bitten, two born

Tatum was surprised, least to say, he never foresaw finding other werewolves

Tatum was surprised, least to say, he never foresaw finding other werewolves. He thought Luna and Harlan were enough, but two more... That's gonna become a nuisance. The girl that was located beside Everett started backing away.

"Blake. Blake," Everett let out in a warning manner. The girl continued taking steps back, and Tatum deduced she was about to run. "Blake, wait."

"I gotta go," Blake told. She turned and bolted away, leaving the four teens behind. Everett looked at the twins and Tatum before following Blake, calling out her name as he did.

Luna and Tatum glanced at Harlan, telling him that they were about to go after them. Harlan's expression told them not to, but they overlooked the countenance and went after them anyway. Harlan murmured a swear before running after them.

"What is with people and fucking running away?" Tatum asked as he ran beside the twins to catch Blake and Everett.

"You really wanna talk about running away, Noble?" Harlem shot back. Tatum's eyes flickered at him in irritation. "Hey, wait up! What's his name again?"

"Everett," Luna answered.

"Everett!" Harlan called out. "Dude, hold up! Do they even know where they're going?"

"Do you?" Luna shot back.

"Not really," Harlan responded. Tatum started to feel warmer. That concerned him.

"We're going in the wrong direction," Luna replied.

"How would you know?" Harlan questioned.

"Because it's getting hotter," Luna answered.

"Damn that girl's fast," Tatum piped up. He watched as the girl ran gaining more and more speed, but eventually ran into a group of firefighters, causing her to fall to the ash-covered ground. Everett had helped her up by the time the twins and Tatum arrived.

"Hold on, I know these kids," Ranger Prisha declared as she walked up to the kids. "What do you think you're doing? You told me you were going home. Who are these two? Are they friends of yours?"

"Yeah, uh, that's Evan-" "Everett," Everett and Tatum corrected.

"Everett, he's Everett, and she's..." Harlem attempted to lie, but he couldn't even name the girl he was just chasing after.

"Blake," Tatum affirmed. "Everett and Blake. Th-They go to school with us."

"They're in our class," Harlan piped up.

"They're in the grade below us," Luna professed.

"Guys, the truth, please," Prisha advised.

"We were just trying to find our way back," Everett spoke.