03.

"If this guy was flying planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped." Popes voice spoke form the passenger seat of Kiaras car. Nadia hummed in agreement, shifting in the seat behind the driver where she watched JJ with wide eyes as he pulled his gun out of his bag.

the blonde headed boy cocked it back, his eyes focussed on the weapon in his hand "so then direct approach gets my vote."

"JJ. no."

"No! what?"

"oh for god sakes."

a series of disagreements left the three mouths as they turned to the boys with bewildered looks. it was almost as crazy as when he suggested kidnapping Rafe and torturing him while they were waiting for Nadia to get off work.

"we gotta keep this simple, guys!" he defended rolling his eyes at the disapproval "or else were never going to get John B home!"

"or we just tickle the wire." Pope suggested, ignoring the shouting. the girls turned to the Heyward boy with confused looks "what?"

"we tickle the wire." he repeated explaining the plan "i plant my phone in his car, and then we listen in on your AirPod's."

Pope stuck the airpods into his ears, sticking up his phone to kiara's mouth. "say something"

"something."

Pope nodded in approval "okay, we have audio."
Nadia smiled and nodded her head "we love a smart boy."

JJ frowned as he looked to his left at her, "i think my plan was smart." she rolled her eyes playfully at him and gently pushed his pouting face away from her with a light laugh.

"alright, i think that's his house over there." Pope pointed out to the house the left of them. Nadia looked over to the house and nodded as Kie pulled over to the side.

Pope took the airpods out of his ear and put it back into the case. "alright, honk, or uh...yell or something if you see anything suspicious."

"don't do anything dangerous." Kiara pointedly told him. Nadia laughed softly "Come on Kie, you gotta give a a little credit."

Pope smiled "yeah, i'm not JJ."

the blonde boy in the back deadpanned at his bestfriend. "funny pope. love this whole thing you two have in ganging up on me."

Nadia grinned ear to ear at him and relaxed back in her seat as Pope got out of the car and snuck his way into the drive way of Gavin's house.

"speaking of you two." JJ started making Nadia looked to him with a raised eyebrow "how's it going, y'know with Pope and all?" he directed to Kiara who was sat staring out the window.

"it's good." she plainly said, resting her head on her knuckles. His breath inhaled sharply "it's good?alright..."

Nadia's legs began to cross as she played with the laces of her converse. this conversation made her uncomfortable however she knew the silence was killing JJ. the boy hated when it was quiet, much less uncomfortable silence.

Kiara was supposedly in a relationship with Pope, and good for them however she never talked about it. over summer break, the four would of them would spend some decent time together however the three in the car had spent a lot of time together when Pope was busy helping his dad out most of the time or preparing himself for school. the three bonded very closely but Kiara never brought up her relationship with Pope.

"in the bedroom, is he kind of freaky, cause it's Pope, y'know?" JJ suddenly asked out of the blue making both of the girls heads turn towards him in surprise.