017.

When Pope was finished up at his Mee-Maws nursing home, he extremely taken back by the information he just learned about his family history. When he hopped into the Twinkie, the only details he gave them was shit just got so much personal.

He wouldn't tell anyone anything else until he got some food in him.

Currently, the Pogues were back at Heyward's shop. They all hung outside on the warf as they ate their burgers and onion rings they got from Arthur's restaurant.

Nadia sitting on top of some coolers with Kiara, while she was eating the last bit of her onion rings. Pope had just finished filling them in on all the crazy shit his grandmothers just told him.

John B slapped him on his shoulder with an amazed look "I cannot believe that you're related to Denmark Tanny. Holy shit, are we in the presence of a royal?"

JJ gasped, putting on a terrible british accent as he placed a fake crown of Popes head. "A King? We shall crown him. All hail the lord of Tannyhill."

Nadia laughed and placed her box of notion rings down so she could join them in bowing at his feet. Pope rolled his eyes playfully at them, putting his hands up to get them to stop.

"Alright, alright. Everybody relax. Can we relax please?"

Sarah ignored him, looking at the blonde haired male with a smirk "relocate to the Cat's Ass, question mark?"

JJ nodded vigorously, "Yes, i'm with that."

Kiara turned her head towards where Nadia was sipping her soda. "How soon can I move in?—cause i got no place to stay so..."

JJ nodded his head, pointing at Kiara "same—all three of us should honestly just get bunk beds for Nadia room."

Kiara clapped her hands at him "what a great idea—Nadia..bunk beds?"

Nadia laughed, tipping her can of Soda in the air "i'm down with that."

Pope scratched the back of his head, thinking out loud "I just keep thinking about the letter, the one that Limbrey sent—it had the wheat symbol on it. It must mean it has something to do with the Royal Merchant."

"Yeah." JJ agreed "something seems fishy."

"but if we find that cross, we can split it like we were gonna split the gold" The Heyward boy added, a smile clear as day on his face.

Footsteps were heard as none other then Limbrey and her attack dog, Renfield. Limbrey eyed the teenagers "and live happily ever after?"

Everyone's moods suddenly went from high to low in seven seconds. The teens grew stiff at their presence, while Nadia eyed them in annoyance.

"You assaulted my father." Pope took a step forward, glaring at the women heatedly. Limbrey faked a look of innocence "oh, I didn't assault anybody."

Kiara rolled her eyes "he can identify the psycho from a mile away."

"why would me employee a..assault your father. thats absurd." she laughed, "Listen, we can keep on negotiating but the fact is that I want the key."

Renfield shoved Pope against the wooden pillar, pinning him with his arm by his neck. Nadia hopped off the cooler while she joined the other teens who were shouting at the man to get off of him.

John B who was strangely calm during this cleared his throat loudly "it's Limbrey...right?" he held the key in his hand, flaunting it so the women would see. "Is this what you're looking for?"

She stood still when she caught sight of it, her eyes widening "Yes. Yes it is."

John B glanced out into the water with an idea "looking at the tide right now, i'd say it's about 20 feet deep out there. So, if I just threw it in the channel, the probability of you finding it against is slim to none."