015.

The deep sleep that overtook Nadia was insane. She knew she was exhausted before, but she never planned on actually sleeping. If she was being honest, she didn't think she could fall asleep in the first place. Not with everything going on with John B.

However, JJ, Nadia and Pope made her go to sleep. They all noticed the the exhaustion she was going through, so they sat beside her bed as Pope informed them of the key he found earlier before they had to rescue JJ from the police.

It didn't take long after Pope was explaining for Nadia to fall into the deepest sleep of her life. Not one time did she wake up in the middle of the night and she ended up waking up later then usual time.

Her eyes opened and she looked around the room to find no one else in the room with her. When she closed her eyes last night JJ was sat in the arm chair with his feet kicked up on the bed, Kiara was laying on the foot of the bed and Pope was sat in the beside JJ on another chair.

Now she was alone in her bedroom, but she knew they weren't far. She could hear the voices from her friends outside. Nadia yawned, stretching her limbs out as far as she could. She laid there for a few seconds, before eventually standing up and heading outside.

Her friends were in the little shack between the Chateau and Nadias house. Kiara was strumming her ukulele, Pope was fiddling with one of the power tools and JJ was waxing his surf board.

Nadia's footsteps approaching caused them all to look up from what they were doing and smile a little.

"How'd you sleep, sleeping beauty?" Nadia smiled at the grinning blonde boy, walking over and plopping next to Kiara on the little sofa they had out there. She held a thumbs up, not awake enough to process things right now.

Silence passed for a second, and everyone was back to doing what they were previously doing until Pope spoke up. He was peering over to JJs waxing job and scoffed quietly "That's a lot of wax on your board man. Put to much wax, it's gonna be slippery."

His scolding tone made JJ drop the wax look up at him in annoyance. There was already a lot on his mind right now, and getting told off was something that would likely set him off. Kiara and Nadia shared a look, knowing that they were probably going to get into a petty argument over this.

"Are you telling me how to wax my board Pope?"

"Just saying that's a lot of wax."

"No, no, no—you're telling me how to wax my board!"

"I'm just saying that's a colossal waste of wax."

"Are you kidding me right now!"

Nadia groaned and closed her eyes again, hoping the deep sleep from earlier would take her away so she didn't have to listen to their stupid little arguments.

Kiara huffed with an eye roll "guys." she deadpanned "really?"

Nadia nodded in agreement running her hands down her face "It's to early for this shit."

Before anyone could say anything else, the sound of a car honking sent everyone into alert. Their heads whipped faster then lightening and over to where the car—the Twinkie was pulling into the spot where there was little to no grass.

Nadia squinted her eyes and leaned forward sightly, gasping in surprise when she seen who it was. "Is that...is that John B?"

Kiara got up out of her seat with excitement "Are you serious!"

When the Twinkie parked and the drivers door swung open, a very happy John B stepped out looking at the four teens who stood confused but happy that their friend was okay. "Guess who's out of the clink, boy!"