Prologue

Y/N stretched as they got inside their room and put their bag down near their bed. After such a long day of having to go to work after school, they wanted nothing more than relax and play Genshin Impact.

After showering and getting changed into pajamas they sat at their desk, turned on their PC, and proceeded to blatantly ignore the fact that they have a project that still needs to be completed and loaded up the game. 

"Hahhh finally a break," Y/N said as they watched the loading screen progress only for it to start verifying file integrity to which they groaned in disappointment and impatientness. "I guess I can go make food while it's doing this, it takes forever anyways," they said as they left their desk and went to go make a quick meal.

Sipping on their favorite drink as they walked back into their room they were met by the white loading screen with the elements displayed on the screen, "weird... I didn't click the screen..." they looked confused for a moment as they sat down but shrugged it off as the geo symbol finished loading.

[ENTERING TEYVAT]

[CONTINUE] [CONTINUE]

Taken aback by the words on their screen and having to blink a few times to make sure their not hallucinating they put their hand on their mouse, "this was never here before... that's a bit suspicious..." haha sussy- "I hate my brain" sighing they re-read the options they both say continue... "what the hell... that's goofy, whatever I need to do commissions and finish an event thing" and so they clicked a button.

[CONTINUE]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[PLAYER SELECTED]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[PREPARING BASE STATS]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[PREPARING INVENTORY]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[PREPARING MATERIALS]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[PREPARING ____]

.

.

.

.

.

[PREPARING WORLD]

.

.

.

.

[PREPARING                       ]

.

.

.

[CONFIRMING]

.

.

[COMPLETE]

.