003

Things took a rather unexpected turn when Askeladd and his gang arrived at the Vicinity of Gainsborough, during the night, where most of them were sitting down eating, Askeladd was making a deal with some fellow Danish soldiers, when they were sud...

Things took a rather unexpected turn when Askeladd and his gang arrived at the Vicinity of Gainsborough, during the night, where most of them were sitting down eating, Askeladd was making a deal with some fellow Danish soldiers, when they were suddenly attacked by a barrage of arrows from their enemies. It was at that moment where everything turned into an all out brawl. One that Thorfinn, with his dagger in his hands, merely observed as he thought about his next move. While also staring at (Y/n) in awe, as she dodged the mens swords and kicked and punched holes in them with clean precision.

He eventually adverted his eyes when he heard one of the English soldiers sneak up behind him. He glared and pointed his dagger at the man. When he saw that he wasn't intimidated in the slightest he tried running away, but couldn't get too far as the man pinned him face first on the ground by his neck.

"You Danes take our land, then dare to hold a grud—!" He said, before (Y/n)'s chains wrapped around his neck and twisted it to the side, breaking it and killing him instantly.

She yanked them back and pushed his body off Thorfinn when it fell on top of him.

"Thorfinn! Are you okay?" She questioned, as she helped him up.

"Y-Yeah, I am. Thanks for the help" He replied, just as Askeladd walked up to them.

"*smirk* You know you shouldn't always count on her to save you kid. In fact at the rate your going you'll be dead in no time. After all, the weak tend to die first on the battlefield"

After giving his advice, he went to go fight somewhere else. However, the moment he did, another soldier had suddenly snuck up behind (Y/n) and was about to behead her with his sword.

"Watch out!" Thorfinn exclaimed, as he shoved her out the way and stabbed him in his side. He retaliated by kicking him hard in his stomach which, though winded him, didn't stop him from yanking his dagger out, and shoving it deep within his chest. However, even when he dropped dead on the ground, Thorfinn still got on top of him and began stabbing it repeatedly in his chest. Angered, not by the fact that he kicked him, but because he dared to attack his "friend".