01- The Little Prince of the Devil Angad Kapadia

Angad just looked at clock its 5:30 in morning. the meeting really gone long he thought...he put the files away and went up to sleep. the moment he enter he was suprised to see the room was empty. Is his lazy brat woke up and that too without fussing, what happened to him suddenly?

He knocked on the washroom there was no answer. He pushed it open it was empty. Where was the boy? he went to check his room. the room was empty. Angad was getting a sinking feeling in his stomach.

He rushed down to kitchen and started looking for aarav. Arav was nowhere to found. Angad tried calling him.. but to his bad luck his phone was ringing in room only.. He was shocked aru's phone is there but where the hell arav is? The one person can know him..

Abhir.. Abhir .. he panicked and called him

his phone was beeping continuously, Arjun was in a deep sleep when Abhir's phone started ringing.

Abhi yaar tera alarm band kar? in a groggy state Arjun speak

'abey call tone hai .. ruk dekhta hu..?' he got up annoyed

'SUBHE SUBHE KISKI MAIYAT AAYI HAI?' Arjun spated angrily,

'tere Devil bhai ki.. aur chup rehna abb.' he put the call on speaker

as soon as he picked the call Angad's panicked voice came through

'Abhir, Aaru.. tere saath hai? Arjun looked at Abhir ..and signalled him to ask.

'nahi... and itni subhe soo raha hoga apne kamre.. did you check there' he said while rubbing the sleep from his eyes

'what do think Abhir im joking at that odd hour, obviously i checked the whole house. he is nowhere.. Abhir please check outside if he came there ..' the worry lines going down from his perch.

'did you called him'

'uska phone yahin hai yaar..pata nahi kahan gaya hoga.. itni subhe-subhe kahan chala gaya, i should have been with him'

'ghabra mat ill track him ..call your security im coming' he pulled out from bed took the keys..but stopped. Arjun was shoting draggers to him

'yaar abb woh subhe-subhe hee gayab ho jayega, how would i know?, sachi i dont have any clue. at last time he was sleeping around 01, after that i really dont know.... aur mujhe kya pata tha ki usmein Angad ke nahi tere genes hai and that too dominant one.'

Arjun annoyed - ' chup kar you're supposed to shadowed him 24/7 didnt i told you Abhir?'

Abhir palmed his face -'your kid is way clever then i ..'

'dont Abhir, dont give that stupid excuses not now. And what kind of security agency you run? Fire those idiots and have the best trail for Aaru. Trouble chases the kid! one day he will end up giving agni a heart attack.'

'and you'

Arjun ignored and snatched away the keys

'Arjun dont! stay here please and call Commisioner and from there I'll keep you updated' Abhir said, arjun eyes were pleading him to go.. he wanted to check himself

'trust me Arjun ill bring him back safe' Arjun just nodded and closed his eyes. The very thought of happening to his brother scared him badly. He just could not think straight. all those rival threats came to haunt.

otherside Angad was yelling at the security incharge. No one had clue where Arav was

'Kis cheez ke paise deta hoon mein tum logo? sone ke? Mera Bhai kahan jata hai kya karta hai iss baat ke koi khabar nahi hai tum logo ko what the hell are you guys doing?' The way Angad was getting agitated was not at all advisable for his health. his BP was getting unstable