04- Stubborn Kapadia's

Few hours ago,

Ajun caressed Arav's face and went onto the terrace. As the inking pain struck him again, he curled around the floor. His heart was thumbing as if it were in his hands, purposefully increasing the curl as it grew out of his hands. A wave of drowsiness washed over him, he sank into the ground...his eyes were getting heavy, as a result of which he couldn't keep them open any longer.

"Ahh!" The pain struck back again.

"Calm down, Arju you can handle this much pain. You're strong, na bacha"

Arju'

"Hmmmm"

"Arju, open your eyes. Please don't close it. See, I'm here by your side, your agni."

"Who are you?" Arjun whimpered on the floor in agony as he felt himself crumble onto the ground.

"See, Arju, I'm always here for you."

"I don't need you... I don't know who you are."

"You don't remember your Hitler Agni, Arju."

"Are you here, Bhai-ya?" As his head became heavy, Arjun spoke up. His mind was playing tricks on him, as he was hallucinating Angad.

"Am I that bad that you kick me out of your and Arav's lives? aapko daya nahi aayi? Arjun asked as tears of agony and pain gushed down his eyes.

"I never left you, Arju. You chose that path, Arju, and I was always there with you at that time, and I am still there with you today, in your happiness, pain, and agony. "

"jhut! I can't feel you bhaiya, i can never choose to leave my family, why are you lying? I know it's my infatuation. You promised to never leave, then why? Why did you throw me out?"

"Arju! Tujhe abb bhi lagta hai, I'm happily living without you," Angad said, taking his hands and placing them on his heart.

Its paining bhaiya, i cant bear it anymore. I'm hungering for you and Aru.. take me back. I swear I'm not an Arav demon. I want to be free of this pain and guilt. Please take me with you. Arju said, pointing towards his heart. Angad eyes glistering with tears.

'sh!! dont cry bhaiya, ill not come in your home nor i desreve that.' Arjun said, caressing his cheek.

"Can I sleep in your lap one last time, Bhaiya?" Arjun asked solemnly, looking straight into his eyes.

Angad nodded with a smile while rubbing his tears away and making him comfortable on his lap.

Arjun knew it was temporary, he was not with him, but it soothed him. It relived his pain. It cured his injured and aching heart, and he felt safe in his embrace.

"sleep arju,"

Angad lulled sweetly and caressed his hair gently. Arjun smiled and let himself drown in the warmth and love vibrating from his imaginary body.

DAY2

10 A.M.

"Bhaiyuu bhaiyuuu!!" Arav woke up from his deep slumber with a jolt...he looked around, his surroundings getting darker and denser with each heavy breath. He was sweating profusely and had tears in his eyes.. his heart was racing on another level. His heart was gripped by dread, as if something terrible had occurred.

The suffocating atmosphere of the room was clinging to his skin.. he couldn't breathe properly.. he was having another panic attack.. he sat there, catching his ragged breath, trying to calm himself, but the attack intensity was good this time.