05- Lion Is On The Way

'BABA'

A dead silence prevailed in the cold car.

Arjun ceased for a second. his heart was shrouded in an ice-cold veil. He looked at the caller ID again and gripped the steering wheel tightly. He was panicked, guilty, angry, or simply STARVING to talk to him Of what? Isn't he the one who was always blaming him for everything?

He wanted to flee as far as he could, the guilt of trusting Ranjhan more than Aru making his heart hiccup as if something were constantly tripping over itself.

"Bhaiyu" Aru said he was biting his tongue.. the times he bites his tongue, it is one day going to come out of his mouth.

Arjun picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello.. oh thank god Aru.. finally you picked up the phone.. like tell me I put you on prion or something that after going on any trip you forgot you have a bother who exists no you tell me?"

it was whole freaking damm 8 years 9 months 7 days 45 minutes he heart his sweet panicking voice.. it was still warm and soothing, just like it is when he talks with him. He felt his breath getting stuck in his throat.

"hello.. Aru do you hear me? why arent you responding baccha.. huh?" Angad questioned feeling unreasonably restless.

Years passed, but he hadn't changed a whit—he was the same the moment the phone was picked up and his restlessness began. As if he had sent his Aru Babu into battle, Arjun smiled lethally, and a sharp pain struck his head once more—oh, such a lovely pain!

"Bacha, are you crying?" Angad said being tensed

"Hey, Ary, why are you crying baccha?" Angad said it in a sweet and loving tone.

Arjun felt a sudden urge to tell him that he was also there, his first bacha, his NALAYAK bacha.. He wanted to tell him everything bad that had happened to him.. he wanted to share his miseries with him.. he wanted to hide himself from the world in his protective armor.. he wanted to sleep peacefully.. without any worries.. he wanted to yell at him.. confess his regret.. but only if he could.

"Umm," Arav said, whimpering, making angad confused. 

 'arav What happened baccha? you are scaring me? wait tujhe chot lagi hai? Did you injure yourself again? Tell me beta, I promise I won't scold you aru-promise," angad tenderly said.

Arav could not hold the phone any longer.. it was painful for him to speak so bluntly that he just cut it off. Arjun sighed heavily, making Arav look at him.. arjun could see that Arav was struggling to cope with how to lie to his baba—he didn't have the heart to lie to him.

He rubbed his shoulder to calm his shivering.

Arjun looked at the back mirror and was stunned to see Ravi Dada yelling at guards.. he was shocked but internally he was happy .. his brother hadn't changed an iota.. he was still same overly protective and overly caring!

"Why are you inviting Tsumani so soon?" Arjun slapped his hands away, stopping him from biting his nails.

"You're finding it funny, bhaiyu, but if he gets a hunch that I'm with you, I'll be so gone," Arav said with a cute pout on his face. "Oh, really! Now what happened to your 560 emails and 1056 texts? All bravery is gone!" Arjun asked and arav puffed his face with a cute pout.

"What are you laughing at, bhaiyu? Yahan, meri heartbeats baad rahi hai, aur aap dead smiles de rahe ho," Arav said dramatically, placing his hand on his chest. Arjun rolls his eyes at his drama.

Arjun grabs his jaw and makes him look in his side mirror, saying, "See your muscle men security guards for the last time, aru And beta, as my weather forecast says a tsunami will hit tomorrow, but it looks like if you don't call your BRATHA SHRI right now, it will hit in an hour or less."