09- The Strained Relationship

"Arav baba"

"Arav baba"

"Let me sleep bhaiya I'm sleepy" Arav answered groggily.

"Arav baba it's me, Ravi, wake up, aapki college ka time hogaya. If sir sees you here sleeping, you know his anger"

"Hmm sorry actually Kal na"Arav flicked the blanket off and stood up stumbling on his feet and rubbing his eyes as he felt little better than earlier his heart was not thumping like earlier.

"Baba no need for explanation, classes ke liye late ho raha hai-." Ravi stopped as Angad walked in, making no noise, as usual, that's how Angad worked, never made his presence known but it was hard to miss a 6'4 giant anywhere and gave Ravi a 'I'll handle' look.

"Bhaiya kahan hai Ravi dada?" Arav asked letting out the whine, turning on lights and stretched his body, almost falling off the bed, still unaware of another presence in the room.

He adjusted his messy hairs, standing up from the bed all while stifling a yawn. His wounded hand ache seemed to have much better, thanks to much-needed sleep.

Completely unaware of Angad's undivided attention on him, he walked to the bathroom with his closed eyes, and before his face could hit on wall.

"Sambal ke" A familiar voice spoke; it was a deep, concerned voice, and that was enough to startle a sleepy Arav, who gasped. Their eyes met for a nanosecond before Arav made a run over to the bathroom, hiding himself. And Angad fist his hand in agony and anguish, sprintting off his room.

Angad let out a huge sigh, as a tear trickled down the corner of his eyes, bouts of rage, regret caged inside his chest, unable to find a outlet of expression. His mind wavered off annoyance, as he felt he felt like an incompetent brother, who can't even stand the innocent eyes, screaming for only one chant HIS ARJU BHAIYU.

Abir was irked, and Arjun was adamant. Abhir knew at the end that Arjun's words were his law. But he was trying, hoping the try word worked on Kapadia's. But whom he was lying to. Kapadias and try? More like Kapadia's and "Bossy-pants".

"Yeah, I know what I am saying, and, you're going Abhir. That's it."

"You still had a bad habit of concluding things Kapadia. Tere bhratha shree mera bharta bana denge. And I swear it is not even eatable. He did not even let me talk; kuch bolne jata hun,usse phele hee shoo me away." Abhir said intimitating Angad, and Arjun sighed, closing his eyes.

Arjun smiled at the thought. In a way Abhir was just like him. Every time Angad scowled Arjun, he spill the very same chant until bhrata shree, knew he had scolded ARJUN. Damn. That old happy days.

Damn. He had troubled Angad so much. So why would god show any kind of mercy on him? overall he was the MASTERMIND OF EVERYTING, GREAT ABHIR.

"You wanted me to meet Arav. Isnt it? Then bear the truck of consequences." Arjun retorted his fussing, and Abhir's face filled with color. Betrayal filled his chest.

"Huh! You don't love me anymore." Abhir cried out in annoyance.

"Try better Abhir" Arjun said, and Abhir looked at his friend with a scowl. But not just any any scowl, a "seriously, dude?" kind of scowl.

Abhir's face was practically screaming "Are you for real right now, Arjun?". And Arjun knew he wouldn't blindly obey him. He sighed, leaning on the door, crossing his right leg over the other.

"My presence really doesn't matter to you. Arju yaar, you—you really doesn't love me." Abhir fakingly accused and Arjun fell silent. Love, Matter, Presence were words now haunted him, like cltuching him in a ghostly grip on his head and mind.