006|The truth shall set you free II

"Ah little Lia is back!" the portrait of Druella Black my other grandmother exclaimed. I smiled brightly at all the excited portraits.

"Hey guys guess what!" I exclaimed removing my hand from Draco's not noticing his pout. The other three adults did and laughed at him.

He slowly tailed behind me like a puppy as I rushed over to the portraits to tell them about today.

"What is it little one?" my grandfather Cygnus Black asked noticing my excited expression. "I found my soulmate!" I exclaimed as they all cheered making cheer with them.

The portraits of the Black family ancestors were all happy that I'd found my soulmate. Not a lot of them had the fortune of finding theirs but then again not everyone had a soulmate.

There's not a lot of people that have them like my mother Mariella. She never found hers before she died and he's more than likely gone himself. My mom and dad are soulmates but she sadly had to settle for Rabastan Lastrange for contract purposes.

My dad and mom were soulmates though well are and nothing stopped them from loving each other.

It's a common fact that my dad was made through a live potion. People made through a love potion end up not being able to love.

I guess having a soulmate changes that but then again Dumbledore could have been lying, who know all I know is not everyone is lucky enough to find their other half.

The people who do have soulmates should consider themselves lucky. They have a chance some people will never have.

"Is that little Draco I see?" Melody Black another former ancestor spoke looking at Draco who honestly towered over me despite us being young I was still very short for my age but then again he was talk for his age.

I looked next to me at Draco who grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers again. I loved the feeling of his hand and mine together. We might be children but I knew we'd be happy from now and forever.

I planned on staying immortal alongside my parents and I hoped in the future Draco would too. I don't think no I know I could never live without him. To feel this way so quickly is scary.

As someone who had never felt love real and genuine love it was all so different for me. I wanted to run away from the feeling but stay and enjoy it at the same time.

"Oh wait I have to get something" I ran to my room and went to my study connected to it and opened one of the desk drawers unlocking it with a key and pulled out the two tests from Gringotts.

I locked the drawer back then ran back downstairs to the sitting room after telling the portraits I'd speak to them later and shoved the two tests into Narcissas chest.

The four of them looked at me confused as Lucius grabbed one of the tests opening it as Narcissa did the other.

After about two minutes which seemed like two hours the both of them gasped in shock. They both looked at me and without warning Narcissa pulled me into a hug.

I thought my spine would snap with his right she was hugging me. She pulled away and cupped my face with both her hands. Her eyes were teary as she stared at me before whispering.

"Ali"

Then came the water works making me panic and look at the other three. Draco held a confused look before Lucius passed him both the tests.

I am not good with emotions so I didn't know how to handle Narcissa. That doesn't mean I'm emotionless I'm just not used to this.

"I'm so sorry..." I looked at her confused "I tried to find you even after Bella got sent to Azkaban even after the Potters were killed but I never did we all tried" I looked at her with wide unblinking eyes.