009|Another letter? Seriously.

"Another letter? Seriously" I said holding two dirty envelopes with hints of rips in it. One of which I was happy and excited to read the other though not so much.

Ever since I was placed in the care of grams she sent notice to my mom and godfathers about how she found me, I was alive, and I was in her custody.

She even told her about me and Draco being soulmates which we had no problems with. I missed my family very much and I was making a plan to set them free.

They called a blood feud against the families in which they punished. The Potter family being no exception until after they found out. The imperious curse placed on my father by Dumblewhore was the reason for his demise.

Blood feuds are extremely serious in the wizarding world. The fact that they stole me from my family at all even if they were death eaters makes it worse. Especially when Dumbledore was aware that I had been treated poorly and he placed blocks and compulsions on me.

The point is I'm working with Griphook to get them released and find a way to bring my dad back. So far we know I need to get all of his horcruxs then figured it out after.

"Maybe you should respond, it could give you closure" Grams said looking down at the letter from next to me.

Sirius Black, her son who took part in my kidnapping had gotten word of me being found and sent a letter to me.

My mother and godparents send me letters as much as possible that I read without hesitation but the first one of his I read I burned. He pretended nothing happened like he wasn't the reason for my terrible childhood in my first life.

I was aware he was innocent obviously after all this is my second life. Despite everything though grams loves sirius despite his betrayal.

I'm helping him for her but I will never forgive him. Then there's my uncle Regulus Black, he was believed to be dead killed my Voldemort. It turns out he's not dead and I found that out when I went to look for his soul.

He was still very much alive somewhere in this world. That was a very recent development and I would need to do research to find him.

His soulmate well soulmates turned out to be my godparents Barty Crouch Jr and Rebastan Lestrange. Hey I was shocked too you know, I stayed frozen for an hour.

I didn't tell anyone of my discovery because I didn't know how long it would take me to find him or if I would and didn't want to give anyone false hope.

In my first life he was said to be dead after betraying Voldemort. He gave the locket which was a horcrux to Kreacher and gave Voldemort a fake one.

I wasn't sure if he was actually dead or not in my first life but he was said to be. Then again grand was said not to be alive in my first life as well.

Things have obviously changed but these were some very big changes. Other changes included Draco and Snape's relationship as godparent and godson. I felt bad but Draco and the others reassured me.

Flashback

"Lucius, Narcissa, Draco what is the meaning of this?" Snape asked looking at the three of them who sat across from him occupying chairs.

They had sent a letter about needing to meet to speak. He had no clue why they had sent out a letter but thought not much of it.

Imagine his shock when they spoke to him as if they were disgusted by him. As if he were nothing to them. Like he wasn't their friend or Draco's godfather.

"Severus." Lucius said as Snape sat down across from them. "Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, what is the meaning of this meeting?" he questioned looking between the three.

"I'll just skip right to the chase Draco found his soulmate" Lucius said as Snape was taken aback by this newfound information. "What? When?" snake asked eyes wide still in a state of shock.

"Six years ago, it's been kept under wraps so only family and close friends know" Narcissa said as Snape looked hurt, he thought he was considered family. His godson found his soulmate six years ago and he was never told?

"after six years why are you telling me now?" He masked his hurt and offended look as Lucius crossed his arms over his chest. "I say this because she will be attending Hogwarts and when you find out who she is I have no doubt you'll take your anger and hatred for her father and his friends out on her" he gave him a pointed look as Snape's brows furrowed.

He disliked everyone but he's only hated one person more than anything. 'There's no way it was his daughter right? That wasn't even his real daughter? We took her moments after she was born how did they find her?' he thought frantically but his face revealed nothing.

If the Malfoys weren't so good at reading people they would believe his unfazed facade but they were good which was unfortunate for Snape.

"Based on your facial expressions which you're clearly trying your best to hide I can tell that you know exactly who we're talking about" Narcissa said glaring at the man she once called a friend.

It was no secret amongst the purebloods who sided with the dark lord that Snape had a role in Talias kidnapping. It was also no secret that he was in love with Lily Potter even after she chose James Potter.

He would do anything for her and that included going against his friends the people who were there for him when James and his friends stripped him of his clothes and left him in the forbidden forest and got away with it writing it off as a prank.

This led to the end of Snape and Lily's friendship especially since she took James side calling it a prank despite the fact that Snape almost died.

In his anger Snape called her a mudblood, a term purists used in reference to Muggleborns. That was when he officially lost her as friend or potential lover.

To say he was angry when the two got married would be an understatement. He felt betrayed finding out she married his bully. Then went and had a baby with said bully.

Thus when he found out about the "prophecy" he was all too happy to go tell the dark lord. He begged him not to hurt Lily though he didn't care about James or their brat of a daughter.

He didn't care about the fact that he was playing double agent. Helping the light side kidnap Talia from the dark lord and his soulmate Bellatrix. He didn't care that he sent the dark lord after his own child.

But he knew the Malfoy's knew something about him. He never expected the best to be the soulmate of his godson! If the truth came may mother magic have mercy on their souls.