011|We'd have to beat you and stomp the 'freakiness' out of you

Talia

It was finally the big day that day being September 1st. We, we being myself, Draco, Grams, Cissa, and Lucius we're currently at platform 9 & 3/4.

We apparated here instead of getting our wands from Olivanders where there would be a tracker and detection spell and whatever else on it we decided to go to knock turn alley.

It's filled what the magic world calls dark creatures so people don't go down there unless you classify yourself as a dark wizard or creature.

I for one don't really care if I'm being quite honest. Knock turn has a lot of good stuff that others are missing out on. For example I found a trunk filled with my very great grandpa Salazar Slytherins journals.

There's even an empty one inside with my initials in it and when I said mine I mean every single name. Merlin knows how he knew about me beforehand but he probably had a seer on his side.

The point is we got our wands in a shop owned and run by a woman named Uritha Tully. She's a very kind person in my opinion and she runs the shop with her husband.

Her wands are hand made and each part in the making of the wand required us to choose our wood cores etc depending on what our magic pulls to.

Her wands don't include the trackings and such that olivanders does. He looks through your mind to find out who you are and etc and makes it seem like he knows you.

"Alissa" I heard a voice behind me as I turned curiously seeing Petunia, Dudley, and Vernon. I stiffened up looking at them while I haven't seen them in six years I still remember all the pain I went through.

"What do you want?" I questioned narrowing my eyes at them. "You have every right to be angry with us and hate us god knows we gave you every reason to but please just hear us out" Petunia pleaded as I looked at them before hesitantly nodding.

"Years ago a year before we took you in to be exact we were visited by that old man that's the headmaster at the school Dumbledore was it?" I nodded as she continued.

"One minute he was telling us that Lily and James would be dead soon and he would drop you off and we'd take care of you and he'd pay us to but we'd have to beat you and stomp the 'freakiness' out of you we of course rejected and we're going to tell Lily everything but then everything went black" Petunia looked close to tears as she talked Dudley was looking down in shame.

Vernon decided to take over "we guessed he did some magic thing to us Lily called it compulsions I believe we weren't able to control our actions we wanted to stop ourselves we didn't want to hurt you but it wasn't until a few years ago we were able to break out of it I'm not sure how but we knew we had to wait until today to come find you" we looked at the three of them dumbfounded.

All these years my family truly did love me but the old goat put them under compulsions? He would pay I would make him pay. He'll wish he never had met me. So watch out Albus Dumbledore.

You're dead.