CHAPTER 5: HEROES ARE BORN

(A/N: Hey guys, long time no see! I'm sorry I took so long to update. I'm sorry if I disappoint you. So here it is! Enjoy the chapter!)

"Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?!"

"I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like YOU?!"

At that moment, All Might clutch his body, and some mist covered him. Midoriya hadn't noticed yet until the fog was cleared. It revealed a skinny skeleton-like blonde man.

"HUHHHHHH???!!!!"

His image of his idolized Hero has gone shattered.

Midoriya screams as he witnesses the sudden appearance of the skinny man.

"I— Wait. Who...?" The young man wondered. "What happened? You deflated! Ah! Where'd All Might go?" He searched for his Hero's whereabouts. Then he started accusing the man in question as an imposter.

All Might (?) sighed at him.

"I assure you that I am All M—" All Might (?) started dripping blood from his mouth

Midoriya started screaming again. All Might explains how his body can be buff and full of muscles, but the Boy still denies it. The skinny man had no choice but to show the Boy a wound he'd gotten five years prior. He also explains that he can only do Hero work for three hours a day.

"I'm supposed to be the guy who's always smiling, right? I'm the Symbol of Peace." All Might commented.

He explained that he only smiled to hide his fear that it was just a mask that he had to put on everyone. Midoriya gasped in disbelief. Then the Pro hero started lecturing him that being a hero always involves risking their lives, and villains can't be defeated without powers.

"So, can you be a hero? Not without a Quirk." He quoted.

He told the Boy that if he wanted to help people, he should take a different path other than become a hero, "Be realistic." he said. After that, he left Midoriya alone on the rooftop.

BOOM!!!

— ITSUKI POV —

"Whoa! What happened?!"

"I don't know!"

"Um, Ling-san is everything all right?" I asked.

"There seems to be an incident going on nearby. We will have to cancel the photoshoot and head home." Ling-san replied.