CHAPTER 7: GALA

(A/N: Hello everyone! It's been a while! 😊 Apologies for the delay in updating; I truly appreciate your patience. As promised, I'm posting 2 chapters today. I hope these chapters live up to your expectations. Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy reading it!)

Midoriya took a break from his rigorous training regimen, finding a moment of respite alongside Itsuki.

"Hey, Su-chan?" Midoriya inquired.

(A/N: I changed it to Su-chan.)

"Hmm?" Itsuki responded, turning her attention to him.

"We have combat training scheduled for tomorrow, right?"

"Uh, about that... I won't be here tomorrow."

"Eh?" Midoriya's brows furrowed in surprise.

"Well, you see... I have something to attend on that day," Itsuki explained.

"All Might!" Midoriya called out, drawing their mentor into the conversation.

"What's the matter, Young Midoriya?" All Might joined in.

"It seems Su-chan won't be available for our training tomorrow. She mentioned something about an event," Midoriya relayed.

"Oh, that event," All Might nodded knowingly.

"What event?" Midoriya asked, curious.

"Well, Young Midoriya. Once every 3 months, distinguished figures from government, business, arts, and even heroes gather. It's presented as a charity or business affair. Even heroes can join there!" All Might explained.

"Yeah, my family attends it regularly. However, I only join them twice a year due to other priorities," Itsuki explained.

"So, this time you're going?" Midoriya sought confirmation.

"Yes, my mother insisted I accompany her," Itsuki replied, a hint of reluctance in her tone.

"Oh!" Midoriya's enthusiasm waned a bit, sensing her hesitation.

"By the way, my Entrance Exams are next month," Itsuki diverted the conversation.

"Huh? Weren't they supposed to be five months away?" Midoriya puzzled.

"I was given a Recommendation," Itsuki clarified. "My mom arranged it, similar to Onii-chan's enrollment at U.A."

VRMMMM.... VRMMMMM....

Itsuki felt a gentle buzz in her pocket, signaling an incoming call. Retrieving her phone, she noticed her mother's name flashing on the screen.

The tranquility was interrupted by a gentle vibration emanating from Itsuki's pocket—a signal of an incoming call. Retrieving her phone, she noticed her mother's name flashing on the screen.

"It's Mom," Itsuki remarked, answering the call. "Hello?"

"Hi, Honey! I was calling about your dress-fitting appointment," her mother's voice echoed through the phone.

"Huh? Isn't that scheduled for a later date?" Itsuki's brows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh, honey! Don't tell me you forgot! It's today!" Her mother's concern was palpable.

"Sorry, Mom. I'll come right away," Itsuki responded, a hint of guilt in her voice.

"Sorry, Zuzu, I have to go," she apologized to Midoriya.

"It's alright, All Might and I can handle things here," he reassured her.

"I'm sorry."

"Is that Izuku I hear?! Itsuki can you switch to video call I want to see him." Irisviel said after hearing Izuku's voice over the phone.