CHAPTER 2 - CHARLES (Part 1)

It's been weeks since Eugene has died, you couldn't get that scene out of your head.

The pained screams from your friend, blood gushing from his wound, splashing onto the rails.

You promised yourself that you would murder Charles, once you found him.

Just to avenge Eugene.

...

BUT HERE YOU ARE, HIDING IN A HUT, WHILE CHARLES IS RIGHT OUTSIDE!!!-

The reason why your in this situation is because you had to go get some scrap to upgrade your train and get more weapons to weaken Charles.

But once you decided to come back, you found Charles poking and prodding at your train, almost like he was looking for you.

To your dismay, he noticed you, and you made a book for it, back into the hut that you exited out of.

Now, your stuck here, because Charles is right outside, snarling, chittering and growling, while attempting to pry you out of there

Y/N: "God, just LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

You yelled out, trying to alert Charles to get the heck away from you, but he didn't.

He was being stubborn and didn't pay attention to your words.

You sigh, and sit back against the wall.

"..why did I say yes to this?"

After a few minutes later, the sounds abruptly stop. You sit back up, confused.

Y/N: "..wait, did he really just leave?"

You peeked out of the door, and look around.

He wasn't there anymore.

You ran out of the hut and booked it to your train.

But suddenly, a sudden force pushed you and sent you flying to a tree.

You crashed into the tree, feeling whole kinds of pain in your body.

Y/N: "AH- SHIT--"

You cried out in pain, and looked up.

There was his face again.

Charles.

He stared at you, not making a single move, other than his grin twitching.

You freeze in shock and fear, then cowered into a ball.

"Ah, shoot- I'm definitely dead now, goodbye job thats almost out of business, goodbye my comfortable bed, and goodbye to everything else, and HELLO, Queen Elizabeth, Harriet Tubman, Michael Jackson, and-"
[START MUSIC HERE]
You suddenly felt something rub on your back, going up and down.

You uncurled yourself a bit, and turned around.

Charles was rubbing his face on you, and.. purring?????

You hesitantly sat back up, and Charles pushed you back down to the ground the moment you sat up, and rubbed his face more faster, purring very loudly.

Y/N: "Uh- hehe- ok buddy- I don't know whats up with you- but, I need to get back to my train--"

Charles perked up, and stops rubbing his face.

He tilted his head at you, making chittering noises.

Y/N: "Yeah- That train you were poking at, thats mines-"

He stared at you, before rubbing his face on your chest again, purring and chittering.

You sighed, and patted on his head.

This is gonna take a while..

(PART 2 is gonna be just whole lots of wholesomeness soo, stay tuned for that! <3)