FUZZY FEELINGS - ONESHOT

This was from a lil dream I had! Original story will be posted tomorrow!

Context:
It's basically just you cuddling with Charles, feeling his somewhat fuzzy spooder legs,
and Charles just stares at u while doin so lmao

...

...
It's so soft.

You rub your small hand over Charles's big fuzzy legs, admiring the feel of it.

You can feel a bit of muscle under said legs. Not really much of a surprise, he runs laps around the whole island, rarely ever just slouching around.

This time, you finally convinced Charles to cuddle with you, instead of going on a whole train race (which you obviously lose every single time.)

Charles purrs while you continue patting his legs.
You was so invested into petting his legs, you never noticed him staring at you, when you begun poking his leg muscles.

After a few minutes, something in your brain had told you to look up, and so you did.

All you saw was just big wide glossy eyes, with an bloody, toothy ear to ear grin.

"Pfft- You alright, Charles??"

He shrieks happily a bit, and smooshes his face onto yours.

You chuckle a bit, and pat his head.

Charles sighs, and rubs his face on your chest.

You hug around his face, and lay your head on top of Charles's head.

You felt so tired.

You dozed off, listening to the purrs, and coos from Charles, feeling a very very warm fluffy feeling, like a blanket over your body.

You could care less about whats goin' on right now.

You just wanna stay here, feeling comforted by Charles's presence, and doze off from his purring.

...
(HEYYY IM FINALLY BACK IN BUSINESSSS HEHEHA)
(Request book will be posted in profile soon, there you can put in ur own request of x reader oneshots of specific fandoms im in!)
(Have a nice day/night! <3)