CHAPTER 3 - CHARLES (PART 2 + FINAL PART)

You attempt to try and pry him off you, so that way you can have a bit of space, but Charles doesn't seem to budge. Every push you make, he pushes his face on you more harder, purring and chittering all the while.

Y/N: "Charles, buddy- I need some space-- can you-"

Charles stopped rubbing his face on you, and moved away a bit.

You sighed, and looked at your shirt.

There was a whole bunch of blood and drool and your shirt, and you looked at Charles, annoyed.

Charles dues his usual choo-chooing, tilted his head, and makes a chuffing noise, almost like he's laughing.

Y/N: "Your lucky I'm not shooting you in the face-"

Oh, right. Your train.

You look over, and you see that your train is scratched up. Most likely from Charles long ass spider legs-

And there was also a few bite marks. Did this fucker try to eat your train???-

Y/N: "Charles! Look at what you did to my train! I  can't believe you did this! I-"

You suddenly stop talking, wait. WHY AM I TALKING TO A GIGA DEMON SPIDER TRAIN LIKE HE'S MY PET?????

You hear another chuffing sound from Charles, he was grinning at you, pointing a leg towards you. This motherfucker was laughing and making fun of you.

Y/N: "..YOU BITCH--"

You ran without thinking and punched Charles leg, it felt like you was punching a tree, with a bit of fur.

Charles made a smug look at you, and gently pat you on the head, still laughing at you.

After like, 10 seconds of punching Charles, you gave up. You huffed and turned around with your arms crossed.

Charles lowered his head to you, and made a weird face-

It's like he's trying to move his mouth, making frustrated chittering noises.

You looked at him, and start snickering.

Y/N: "Pfft, what are you doing??"

Charles looked at you, put his face closer to you, and..

Oh. My. God. Did he just try to kiss you??????

You stand there in shock, while he laughed at you again.

Why did he do that?? Why didn't he eat me when I left and was cornered?- WHAT IS GOING ON???????!!!?

You was so busy in your mind that you didn't even notice that Charles had picked you up by your shirt, and was carrying you to your train.

Charles dropped you near your train, and pushed you in the entrance of the train with his leg.

You looked back at him confused, but before you could turn around, he was already leaving, the choo's from him fading.

You sighed, upgraded your train, and started it up, going the same route.

Geez, this island is weird.

..No. YOUR life is weird.

(THIS PART IS FINALLY DONE, OFF TO THE LITTLE ONESHOTS AND TO THE MAIN STORY-- Next friday, there's gonna be something that an author has suggested to me, so be on a lookout for that! Have a nice day/night everybody!)