HUMAN!CHARLES X READER

(I guess this is a oneshot part of this story- im not sure if I can make it canon or not, but u can take it as canon or non-canon!
Anyways a lovely reader called Yermumisgay requested this to me in last chapter, so hope I this part is to your liking!)

Also this is what Charles looks like!

(CREDIT: phiscaek on Tumblr

(CREDIT: phiscaek on Tumblr. They're a good artist :])
(Charles is so bbg <3)
....

After deciding to continue living here on Araneurum, you've been hanging around with Charles for a long while.

A few people were still shaken up about Charles, but after you sorta taught him to only eat people that are the scum of this island, Charles has been pretty content in the island.

He still see's other humans as prey and a threat towards you, but he lays low, until you get hurt.

He's like a huge arachnid bodyguard that acts tough, but when you two are alone, hes the most adorable cuddle bug here on earth.

You always wonder what he would be like if he was a human....

....
nah, too much dirty stuff on your mind-

Plus, I'm pretty sure that he cant just TURN into a human overnight.. right?

...

God damnit-

You were just standing there outside of your huge garage, where you let Charles sleep in since he's too big for your house, just staring at a guy with a tuxedo, a hat, and the same face as Charles.

"Wh- H- What???-"

He continues staring back at you, unblinking, and his grin sorta twitched. He tilted his head to the side slightly, seeming to be a bit confused.

"Ch-Charles??"

His grin widened, and opened out his arms.

"Y/N!!"

He crawled over to you in a hurry, almost tangling his own spider legs, and hugged you.

"Good morning, dear! Did you have a good nights rest? Did you eat yet?

H

e kept bombarding you with questions, andyour just wondering on HOW THE HELL HE TRANSFORMED TO A HUMAN OVERNIGHT??!!!

...but your not complaining. Not at all. He did seem pretty cute than before.

"Um.. uh.. Charles?"

His head tilted to you.

"Uhh- your speaking. And your a human now-"

He looked at you like you were crazy before looking at his hands. He stood there for a moment and looked at you.

You thought that he was gonna start screeching in terror of him suddenly turning from a huge spider morphed inside a train, to a tumblr sexyman, but he grinned again.

"That's great! Now I can kiss you more properly now!"

"Excuse me, Charles, wha-"

He wheezes, and making his famous chooing noises, and put his hand on your shoulder.

"I'm merely joking, love. Come, I can already tell that you haven't eaten yet, and went to go check on me first thing in the morning."

He grabs you by the hand, and brings you back in your house. Your gonna have to make him change into some usual clothes besides wearing that tuxedo.

...

After eating breakfast, you and Charles were currently watching a movie you found on Netflix on your bed.

Charles hugged you tightly and kissed you on the head, purring.

"I love you, Y/N."

You look up at him, and he grins widely. You smile back at him and kissed him.

"I love ya too, ya big dork."

(END)

(HELLOOO AUTHOR HERE! hope u liked this lil oneshot! I will be updating another part of the story tomorrow since theres no school lolol have a good day/night lovelys <33

(595 words)