Red cat wonderland Chapter 8

(Slight nsfw warning/graphic content/Lots and lots of swearing)
Character list: Jotaro kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin, Holly kujo

Holly reached her hand over and gently caressed Kakyoins cheek "Well you're a handsome young man, I'm sure my son will learn to like you. He's just not the best at expressing his true feelings that's all, even I've tried helping him open up more but every attempt is as pathetic as the last" Holly whined quietly to herself as she noticed the rain was starting to hit off of the window outside "Oh dear, well I can't just let you walk home in the cold and soaking rain can I? That would be too cruel, please let me take you home. I insist. Oh and I don't think I ever mentioned my name to you, I'm Miss Kujo. But you can just call me Holly." The women got all pouty at the thought of Nori being left out in the cold like a damp puppy with no home to go back to, her heart made most of the decisions for her which in a way was a weakness. So far it hasn't caused her any trouble though and she liked going by the saying 'Treat others how you wanna be treated' as she helped lift Kakyoin down off of the bed. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Kakyoin, I'm assuming you've already become quite acquainted with my son Jotaro. here, let me help you carry your things. It's no bother at all"

Holly hummed and picked his bag off of the floor, she was a rather stubborn woman who mostly did whatever she felt like, wanting to help others even if they didn't need it "Let's get you home Kakyoin, okay?" She said with a sweet smile and took ahold of Kakyoin's non bruised hand, leading him outside to her car. "Now you get in and let yourself get all dried off, meanwhile I'm gonna try my best to track down my little troublemaker Jotaro. I'm gonna ground him this time for sure, if he tries anything funny or calls you any mean words, I'll have a word with him. Okay sweetie?" She really was treating Kakyoin like her own son, closing the car door so that Kakyoin and his school bag was nice and cosy inside as she ran off into the rain in search of Jotaro. Using a manual she had stashed away under her arm from her car and used it to shield herself from the rain, holding it high over her head to see better. It was like walking through a storm, it was raining pretty heavily. With each raindrop hitting the ground like hail.

Kakyoin closed his eyes and tilts his head into Holly's hand a little bit when his cheek was rubbed like a cat, almost letting out a purr but he quickly cut himself off before he could and blushed more when she called him handsome. "Thank you Miss Kujo, my names Noriaki Kakyoin by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you and your—charming son" He spoke in a snarky way, as soon as Miss Kujo started insisting, he knew he was in for one "Oh well I-" Kakyoin bit his lip a little and grunts when he stood up, feeling the wounds in his stomach and stood up straight so it would be easier for Holly to lead him without a worry. He just knew Jotaro was gonna give it to him the next time they were alone together. "Oh boy..." The redhead laughed nervously and could already vision Jotaro sticking gum in his hair, pushing him into a locker or even beating him up again.

He limped a little and held onto her hand with a flustered blush before making his way over to the car with her. ("Holy shit this woman was an angel, you could even say 'Holly shit' ehehehehh") Anyway, Kakyoin sat in the back seat slouching. Nervous out of his mind to face Jotaro once more. ("God this is so embarrassing") The boy slung his seatbelt on and slowly began sinking more and more into the seat just waiting for the two, to come back. With a lingering feeling of uneasiness in his stomach. He was definitely in the shit now. Theoretically he could leave anytime he wanted, but he didn't wanna be rude leaving after Miss Kujo tried her best to lend him a hand. Besides he trusted her, he knew he was in good hands after what he witnessed yesterday. Being spoilt like a king without anyone knowing. He knew he was in a safe place, or at least should be as long as Miss Kujo is around to protect him.

"Jojo baby, where are you!" She called out with a worried tone in her voice and whimpered, she was worried sick that maybe he'd catch a cold or something even worse. Although it wasn't long before she found Jotaro, as he came out from behind the bushes dripping from head to toe. Little drops of water would travel around the rim of his hat and dripped down onto the dirt beneath him. He was completely damp. "Why the hell did you come looking for me?!" He frowned and looked off to the side feeling a little guilty for dragging his mother out here in search. "I was gonna come back, I just-" Holly didn't care what his excuse was and reached up to grab Jojo by his ear, yanking him back to the car with her.