Red cat wonderland chapter 18

(Slight nsfw warning/graphic content/Lots and lots of swearing)
Character list: Jotaro kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin

As time went on the two of them were just chilling in Jotaro's room in silence, there was extreme tension in the air that was almost suffocating. Though they managed to snap out of it when the movie ended and Jotaro decided to speak up. "It's getting quite late, maybe we should get some rest, huh?" He turned and glanced at Kakyoin for a brief moment but turned away again when he remembered what just happened only a couple of minutes prior.

Kakyoin sat himself up on the bed with the blanket tightly wrapped around his body and looked down at him, rest? Was he joking? How could he possibly get any sleep after what just happened. His mind was too active to think of anything else but the small intimate moment the two of them just shared, surely it couldn't mean that much right? It was just a- really long kiss and, Nori slapped himself to try and concentrate. "No! I mean- not yet anyway- maybe we could stay up a little longer and do something else? To keep our minds off of things?" He tried his best to come up with a smart way of breaking the uncomfortable silence. Maybe to connect more in some way?

Jojo raised a brow and seemed interested in his suggestion and stood up, moving himself onto the edge of the bed close to Kakyoin but just enough space between them that they weren't touching "Oh yeah? And did you have an idea in mind smart guy?" Nori thought for a moment as his eyes wondered around Jotaro's room inspecting it top to bottom before catching a glimpse of something. "You uhhh, play any video games perchance?" Which Jojo responded "Yeah, maybe a little, why'd you ask?" He smirked softly at him.

"Well I thought that we could maybe have a late night friendly competition, I'm sure you've heard of racing games. Personally they're my favourite type of games, ever since I was a kid I've played them, not to pat myself on the back too hard but you could almost say I'm an expert of sorts" Noriaki smiled confidently at Jotaro and had a playful glimmer in his eyes.

Jotaro seemed pleased by this and went along with his idea, surely a couple games couldn't hurt "Alright, but don't come crying to me if I kick your ass too hard. I won't go easy on you" He thought it was only fitting to return the same competitive energy that the other teen shared right back at him "Don't get your hopes too high, I've played a couple of games in my lifetime. I might be a little rusty sure but I still think I'll beat you-"

Kakyoin laughed with a false sense of confidence and turned the console on, handing one of the controllers to Jotaro and smiled widely, feeling focused and calmer now and ready to play. Then after a couple of games had passed, Kakyoin and Jotaro were at a disbelief. It was a tie, both of them were at matched points, game after game they would beat each other by one point and then get matched the next. There was one last lap with the two of them sitting with an even amount of points, the game was getting intense. Kakyoin was gripping his controller more firmly and looked desperate to win as the race begun, as the two of them got half way around the track. Jojo took a quick glance over towards Kakyoin and noticed how determined he was to beat him, maybe he felt a little bad for him. Or maybe he was just tired. But as their cars approached the finish line, Jotaro's car slowed down just a little bit that it wasn't too noticeable. Just enough for the other to cross the line first.

In that moment, Kakyoin sprung up on the bed and started shaking with Joy and nudged Jotaro a few times with his elbow. Clearly thrilled with the fact that he managed to Beat Jotaro at something "Ha-ha! I told you I would beat you, didn't I!" Nori chuckled and set the controller down on the floor, standing in front of the screen and flexed his arms at him in an attempt to rub it in, satisfied over his small victory, Nori's face was turning a soft reddish tint. Almost a little embarrassed over how excited he got, acting rather childish celebrating like this.