Red cat wonderland chapter 16

(Slight nsfw warning/graphic content/Lots and lots of swearing)
Character list: Jotaro kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin, Star Platinum? ,Dick head (Leader of the bullies) and...others

Kakyoin left class early as he was quite smart and managed to finish his work way before anybody else had, he usually takes his time to not seem like a complete school geek, but why should that matter now. He's got much more exciting things happening to be taking his time, hastily grabbing his bag and took some homework off of the teachers desk in case he got bored and left the room once he got permission to leave. "I can't wait to have my first ever sleepover" He giggled softly with such a gleaming smile spread across his face, walking his way over to the school entrance and towards the school gate. Deciding that instead of making Jotaro find him again, he'd come out early and wait for him outside.

Plopping himself down onto the floor and rested his back against the wall, pulling out the homework that he took from the teachers desk from just a second ago and skimmed through it. Hoping to finish it early to get himself some extra points on his credit score. He hummed happily to himself as he took out a pen, it was a cute little pink pen with a little cat sitting on the end of it, and tapped the end of it against his chin. Relaxing his body and read through the lines quietly, reading it in his head. Checking his watch to see how long he was going to have to wait for "five minutes, that's not too bad. He'll be here any second now"

Unfortunately nothing in life is that easy, meeting up with Jotaro was about to become a lot more complicated.

It seemed some boys from Kakyoin's class had followed him outside and decided to make their way over to him and pick on him for acting like a smart ass all the time, just because he always hands his homework in when it's due and does extra work to get on any teacher's good side. It was sickening. Dick head: "Well look who it is, the gay boy! and new transfer student who thinks he's the shit. Oooooh look at me I'm a little sissy~ all the teachers love me and my perfectness ~ well guess what buddy. You're not special and you're ruining the thing we've got going on here. Dick head: I know you're new here but what gives you the right to make all of us look like crap, word of advice. We don't like smart asses, so take your shit and move to another school. Better yet another country you weirdo, you've probably had your ass wiped for you your entire life. Bet mommy and daddy think you're such a precious little angel~...Grab him, and why do you look like a girl if you're supposed to be a boy. Weird half breed"

The other kids that were with him grabbed Kakyoin by the arms and shoved him back against the wall, stripping him of any belongings he had on him and tossed them on the ground. Stomping on his cat pen and broke it in two, they'd pull on his hair and spat on his shoes. Roughening him up "I think this look suits you much better, what do you guys think?" (Synchronised the group all agreed with him) Dick head : How about we humiliate him so more for making us all look like idiots, let's strip him!" The other kids were all in agreement and thought it was hilarious, tugging and ripping at Kakyoin's nice uniform like animals

While all this was happening, Jotaro was busy packing all of his things away ready to leave the class. Oblivious to what was unfolding just slightly outside of the school, leaving the class throwing the bag back over his shoulder and headed out since the bell was about to ring any second now. "Hm...?" He huffed with a raised brow as the noise outside was growing louder as he approached the exit. Wondering what all the fuss was about "It's last thing in the day, why is there so much ruckus outside. Is there a fight happening. Why wasn't I informed?"

Nori looked up at the others, folding the corner of the page as a little reminder of where he stopped reading for the next time he opened it back up again and put his book down to see what they wanted. It didn't take long for him to figure out that they were looking for nothing but trouble and that he shouldn't be anywhere near them ("I'd summon Hierophant to protect myself but then that would just draw even more attention to myself...I'm already in enough trouble as it is. I just have to sit back and endure it-") "Nghhh..." He let out in distress as he really didn't wanna be dealing with this crap right now, he just wanted to see Jotaro in peace. Feeling a little insecure when they called him gay in a hurtful way that was very judgemental and clearly meant as an insult. He felt humiliated ("Do they really think i look that feminine...") "Hey look, It's not my fault you guys are all idiots. Maybe the reason why you're so judgemental is because you're really insecure! This guy probably has a small peen and I don't think any girl wants to see that~ this girl probably is insecure about the way she looks and insults others to make herself feel better. You look like you were bullied in kindergarden for having a bad haircut and for the rest of you. Do you really wanna be friends with a guy like this, I think you should all find better friends in my opinion. He clearly can't accept how blatantly dumb he is-"