Red cat wonderland chapter 12

(Slight nsfw warning/graphic content/Lots and lots of swearing)
Character list: Jotaro kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin, and extra characters who have no names cause I'm lazy </3

Kakyoin was left with no other options but to go retrieve the collar himself, sneaking back over onto the bed and sat down beside the ravenette "Man this is the worst-" He muffled and moved his hand over towards his crotch, his hands beginning to shake as his nerves started kicking in. Carefully unbuckling his belts to make it loose enough to quickly slip his hand in, blushing furiously as he felt his way around for the collar. Only to be met with something warm and hard instead, immediately yanking his hand back and summoned his stand to go retrieve the collar instead. Feeling like a complete perv for doing so "T-that was- I-" He stuttered and was lost for words but luckily his stand managed to retrieve what he was looking for and made a quick dodge for the window, though something managed to catch his ear. Slipping the collar into his back pocket

A woman's voice was coming from the other side of the door, he could hear a faint conversation in the distance about finding a female cat that he could settle down with, one with black spots or maybe a tabby. Oh god how Kakyoin didn't want a lady cat, he doesn't even wanna go near one. Let alone have kittens, he was way too young to be looking after kids. So he unlocked the windows latches with his stand and slipped his way on out. Making his way back home and felt so dirty walking through the puddles with no shoes on, dampening his socks. "Grosss..." Ignoring how strange he looked, a boy running down the streets in the early hours of the morning in purple and white striped pajamas. He tried ignoring and shrugging it off, eventually making his way back home, almost out of breath, "phew" it was mere minutes away from the school opening again. "I really gotta get out of this habit, people are gonna start thinking I always sleep in"

He would toss his clothes on, fastening his buttons on his uniform rather lazily and grabbed ahold of his brown leather bag. Making his way out of the door but stopped to grab himself a quick snack, a few cherries to keep his mind and mouth  busy while he sprinted over to the school and made his way up to his Chemistry classroom, panting heavily, trying to catch his breath "I made it...yaaaaay- hhhhhh" He huffed and puffed in relief and dropped his head so his hair was falling down towards the floor. Jotaro on the other hand had just woken himself up, slamming his hand down hard on his alarm as the buzzing noise was ringing in his head "mmmh.." He uttered with a big yawn and sat up on his bed, rubbing his eyes and running his fingers through his raven black hair "I just had the weirdest dream ever..." Unknowingly his attention was drawn towards his pillow and noticed something strange, picking up a strand of red hair and inspected it. Clearly it wasn't his "Is this..."

Noriaki was quietly panicking inside as his face was buried in his arms upon the desk, ("I'm supposed to be an honour student, cracking under pressure isn't my thing. But I can't seem to shake the feeling of when my hand...touched-") His hand was trembling as he tried keeping his composure in front of the teacher and the rest of the class("Everything's going to be fine, I'm sure he didn't notice right? I definitely didn't touch his-, god I sound like a fucking perv. I'm shameful to admit that I kinda liked it, such a close call like that was such a rush. My heart is pounding")

His attention went from the board and over to his right, his eyes meeting with a certain individual that he would rather not be face to face with right now. It was Jotaro and he was glaring more than usual over in his general direction, as if peering into his soul and judging him. ("Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap!") He averted his eyes away as fast as he could and felt like hiding away forever and never returning, he was so ashamed of himself. Suddenly he felt a tight grip around his arm and the force of being pulled up onto his feet to his right

C Teacher: And what the hell do you think you're doing Mr Kujo?" 

"I'm taking him to go get his bag, he left it behind-" But Noriaki didn't quite understand, his bag was already on the floor next to hi- ("ITS GONE?!") He thought with wide eyes while his attention was drawn to Jotaro instead, wondering what he was planning as he got dragged away out of the room by one arm. Being pulled away to a desolate and private location, "the library". "Where are we going?"He spoke quietly to not draw too much attention to himself "Somewhere we won't be interrupted" before Jotaro forced him down into a seat, grabbing one for himself and sat down in it directly in front of him with the back facing towards his chest "I have a few questions for you..."
This was enough to send a gulp down the boys throat "L-like what? Need help on some homework question or something? I mean I wouldn't mind helping if that's what you need"