Red cat wonderland chapter 15

(Slight nsfw warning/graphic content/Lots and lots of swearing)
Character list: Jotaro kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin, Star Platinum.

Noriaki felt really bad and knew it was rude to just straight up and leave the two of them like that, but what else could he have done in that situation. He decided to give into Star's wishes and turned himself back into the ginger feline that he was so eager to lay eyes upon and ran around in circles a few times, pacing. Making his way back over but by the time he returned he was no longer the 5 foot tall, 10 inch honour student he saw a moment ago but a much smaller cat, hiding just beneath their noses. He was a bit in denial that this plan wasn't going to go the way it would in his head and gulped, surely there was nothing strange that the cat that Jotaro was vaguely acquainted with would just be hanging around outside of his school. Right?. Soon he ended up in front of the two and slowly began stretching his body out, elongating himself and turned his attention up towards Star Platinum. ("Seems this cat is out of the bag, he knows my secret- but...I don't think Jotaro knows yet. So I should be okay for now") "Mew!" He purred and rubbed up against the stands leg affectionately.

Jotaro watched as Kakyoin ran off in a rush and wondered why he was so panicky all of a sudden ("Did I say something wrong...") "Your...bag?" He asked and thought nothing of it at the time "Oh...okay, I'll just wait for you here" He kept his voice low and felt a little sad that Kakyoin was leaving so soon, he quite enjoyed his company in a strange way. Suppose it was just nice not being alone for a change, but now he he's gone and Jojo was left alone again.

Star Platinum was the complete opposite, he was just a bundle of joy as he watched the boy sprint away as if trying to catch a bus he was about to miss. Awaiting for the cat's return with eagerness in his movements, spotting a glimpse of him in the distance. It's beautiful ginger colours lighting up when the sun shined down onto him. "Ora Ora!" The stand said with a toothy grin and happily made his way over to the cat, though not being able to get that far since he was only able to go about 5 metres away. Attempting to rub the cat though his arms could not reach far enough, however once he was in range the stand shivered at the feeling of the cat's body rubbing against his leg but never the less kept trying to pet him here and there.

Jotaro was lost in his own world, feeling all alone again. Hugging his knees and stared off into the distance to watch other kids chatting and hanging out in their own little groups having a way better time than he was right now. "I hope I didn't scare him off..." He spoke with a big sigh leaving his mouth. Meanwhile he was stuck behind the school all by himself thinking about how the only guy who was actually kinda fun to talk to, he could hardly speak to or think of anything good to say to him. He just felt so nervous around him all the time. ("Friends don't usually feel this way towards each other...do they?") he frowned and stood up off of the patch of grass, deep down seeing Kakyoin bolt off in such a hurry like that made Jotaro feel like he didn't wanna spend time with him. That somehow he was just making excuses. That in one way or another he was too awkward or weird to be around. Reaching down to grab his own bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Come on Star...let's get going" He scoffed quietly to himself and completely ignored the cat, not even noticing it was there.

But star was too busy rubbing the feline all over and showering it in affection "Ora~!" It chipped and nuzzled his nose into the cat's beautiful white fluffy chest, causing Jotaro to turn his head and look over. Noticing the cat in the others arm "how the hell did you get here, did you follow me all the way to school...!?" Kakyoin purred when he was rubbed and absolutely loved the attention the stand gave him, he moved his body around in circles within the others arms, tilting his head and body into his touch as the purrs only got louder. The cat couldn't help but nuzzle and rub his head against the crook of Star Platinums neck...god, seems that he was already starting to get quite attached to Jojo's stand too as he spent more time with him. He just loves being in his warm embrace. Kakyoin would lift his paws up and held onto the stand, purring vigorously as he chewed and nibbled on the stands hair while the other was busy nuzzling his chest fur. Leaning his little paws against Star Platinums shoulders. "Meow!" He couldn't be happier