004.

NOTE| All of my medias are js going to be pictures I took of the sky or city or sum. I feel like this chapters media is Pinterest worthy lowk 😭

JANAE CARTER
The Bronx, NYC 📍
Friday, February 3, 2023
12:30 P.M.

"NaeNae!" Blu yelled into the mic.

"Nigga what?" I looked down. He interrupting my lash process and shit.

"You look good today," he smiled. I tried to hide my smile.

"Thank you," I nodded, putting my lashes on.

"I hate that you do that," I giggled, hiding my face.

"What you mean?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Like bro you know you fine and whatever comes out ya mouth just gon sound good," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god. You just admitted I'm fine?" he laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," I side eyed my camera and got up.

"Nae," he gave me a straight face and blank stare.

"Hmm?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nah I'm done wit ya bullshit," he shook his head, walking out his apartment and knocking on my front door.

"Do you want a key or sum?" my mom asked as she opened the door.

"Mom do not open the door," I laughed, hanging up on him. I walked to the kitchen, seeing him standing next to my mom.

"Ima leave y'all alone," she mumbled, walking back to her room.

"You think I'm playin witchu and I'm not Nae," he shook his head.

"Okay so do somethin bout it. You wont," I shrugged, turning around and walking towards my room.

"Who won't?" he followed me.

"Bitch you wont," I chuckled, sitting down.

"Who are you callin a bitch bro?" he furrowed his eyebrows and walked closer to me.

"You," I cocked my head forward.

"Janae," he grabbed my neck and made me look up at him.

"I'm for real not playin," he mumbled. I smiled up at him. He smiled back and let go of my neck.

"See bro you playin," he ran his hand down his face, laughing.

"I'm not though," I giggled. He laid down next to me and pulled my arm wit him.

"Why you posted enfamil on ya story the other day?" I looked up at him and showed his the screenshot of his story.