009

JANAE CARTER
The Bronx, NYC 📍
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
2 P.M.

I got out the car and stood on the curb, waiting for Blu to walk out so I could tell him where I am.

I seen him lookin clueless as fuck by the door.

camera 🙄

look straight

nigga what? it's nobody there

don't be slow cam

oh i see you

He smiled as he walked up to me, rolling his suitcase.

I smiled back as he wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a real tight hug.

"See you fake as hell. That light ass god damn hug. Ain't even miss me," he shook his head and pulled away.

"Mmcht don't start," I made a straight face and got in the car.

"I'm jus playin but what's good?" he sat next to me and grabbed my face.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Like wassup like I get back and a nigga can't even get a kiss?" he shook his head, holding my face.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss. One kiss turned into two. Then we was doing our thing 🙄.

"Okay stop I gotta get us home," I rolled my eyes and pulled away, blushin and shit. He chuckled and looked at the street as I drove off.

NOTE| I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTIIII. have y'all been seein those?? them shits got me weakk 😭

"Where mama dukes at? I thought she said she was comin," he furrowed his eyebrows.

"She was goin to but she said she was just gon see you at the crib," I shrugged.

"Oh aii," he nodded.

I turned some music on and started jammin cause one thing about me oh ima jam.

"In a different book. On a different page," I turned it up.

"You said you were different. But you're the same stranger!" I yelled. Blu widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm tryna understand who you goin off about," Blue turned the music down. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Who said it was okay to turn my music down and I'm talking in general," I turned the music back up.

He laughed, watching me sing my heart out.

"Janae stop closing ya eyes yo," he held onto the handle above his head.

"You scared as hell," I laughed, swerving in the lanes.

"Janae bro we gon get pulled over and these cops already shot me once bro," he sighed, watching the cars around us.

I laughed and took a shortcut to the apartments.