006

JANAE CARTER
The Bronx, NYC 📍
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
12 P.M.

I woke up in and walked to the bathroom and took a hot shower, getting dressed in some comfy clothes right after.

camera 🙄

what's the moves?

it's no moves .

what you mean it's no moves?

i'm not feelin it td

awww my baby sick 🥺

   don't bms.

im jus playin what happened?

i just don't feel myself td

awww man

yeah

you want me to get you anything?

are you actually gon get it?

of course wym

can you get me some food

yeah i'll be there in a min

I sighed, turning my phone off and wrapping myself in a blanket.

Five minutes later, Blu came in wit a sandwich and some candy.

"Bae I know you ain't ask fa all this, but I got you it anyway cause I know you not feeling good," he handed me my sandwich and a water.

I upside down smiled and opened my arms. He leaned down and gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

I turned the TV on and played plaqueboymax. I just know this nigga gon have suin to say.

"Unt unt," he shook his head, reaching for the remote.

"What?" I smiled, holding the remote back.

"Last time you called this nigga sexy. Turn it off," he grabbed the remote and clicked out.

"Okay but tell me he not sexy though," I laughed, pointing to the TV.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu?" he sucked his teeth, squinting at me.

"Why you actin like youn got bitches in ya phone that you be callin sexy," I mugged him.

"Mmcht that's not true at all," he shook his head. It is. I seen him texting one the other day.

"That message from that Kay bitch said other wise," I raised my eyebrows, snatching my remote back.

"Nae don't start cause that message from Ty said otherwise too," he sat up.

"Uh me and Ty strictly friends right now," I cocked my head back and squinted at him.

Ty is this boy that I been fuckin wit on the low for a good 3 months. The other day Camrin seen a notification from him and got pissed off. We argued back and forth about how he fuck wit other bitches too. Then Blu left cause he got butt hurt when I said I would choose the thing I got wit Ty over whatever situation me and Blu got.