005

JANAE CARTER
The Bronx, NYC 📍
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
10:30 A.M.

"Mom!" I yelled, looking around the kitchen for my keys.

"What nigga?" she groaned, walking into the kitchen with a scrunched up face.

"Where are my keys?" I sucked my teeth.

We looked for my keys for like thirty minutes before Blu walked in with a bag in his hand and my keys.

"Mmcht," I snatched my keys out his hand.

"What?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I been looking for these shits for like thirty minutes," I made a stank face at him.

"Anyways," he turned to my mom and handed her a platter.

"And you not gettin nun since you got a attitude," he side eyed me and pulled a platter out.

"I gotta go anyways," I put my middle finger up at him and walked out the house.

"Where you goin?" they both yelled as I left the house.

"None of y'all buisness," I slammed the door and kept walking down the steps.

I walked down the steps and to my car.

Somebody knocked on my window and when I looked over it was Setty telling me to open the door.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu?" I furrowed my eyebrows, opening the door for him.

"Drive," he mumbled, huffing and puffing.

"Br-"

"Drive!" he cut me off, looking back.

I looked in the rear view and seen a girl butt booty ass naked next to some random nigga.

"Is she naked?!" I yelled, widening my eyes.

"Yes bro," he laughed.

I shook my head and picked my phone up, calling Blu.

"Come get ya friend bro. Ion got time for him," I laughed, looking in the rear view.

"Setty he chasin us!" I yelled, watching the boy push people and chase the car.

"Turn here," he pointed to the street, acting all calm.

"What's goin on?" Blu furrowed his eyebrows, watching Setty grab my phone.

"Bro I texted chu bout shorty I was gon go meet to pick my shit up," Setty raised his eyebrows.

"Uh huh," Blu nodded, listening closely.

"I get there whatever whatever and couple minutes later, shawty start kissin on me and sucking on ma neck," Setty smiled as I side eyed him.

"So she get naked and her nigga walk in on hots bro," he looked around.

"Nigga so you get in Nae car?" Blu furrowed his eyebrows.