4 Stalking

I wake up sweat drenched. I look over at the time 4:16 am. I look around the room.

*..knock....knock..*

I jump up and scan my room for the source of sound. Then I see someone at my window. I take a closer look and see Daniel. I quickly grab my phone and take a picture of him stalking me. As I do so, he runs off. I breathe heavily, my hands are shaking and I'm almost crying.

I don't feel safe here. Not in this room. I get up and unlock my door. I peek my head into the hallway. Fuck it I'll just walk to him. I step into the hallway, making my way to his room carefully. I knock softly on his door then enter. "Michael?" I whisper. "Mhh yes?" he mumbles. "I- I'm scared, he knows I'm here, but he ran off..". He lifts up his blanket, "Come here, if you're with me he won't be able to do anything". I hesitate but lay under his blanket. It's so warm..

I hope he won't do anything to me.. I turn to face him and he pulls me into a hug subconsciously. I blush nervously. W-What do I do now? I feel his warm breath on my ear and neck. Wait. Why does this.. feel right? I slowly snuggle myself onto his chest. This is so nice.. I totally forgot what this feels like..

I fall asleep on his chest.

--next day--

"Good morning" he says looking at me. I look up at him then realise that I'm still cuddling against him, "I- I'm sorry! G-good morning.." I blush nervously. He giggles, "Hey its alright, let's go get ready okay?". I nod and walk back to my room. I walk in and grab the clothes I've been wearing everyday. I put them on then walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Michael". "Hey (y/n)" he says while cooking us some breakfast, "by the way, what exactly happened at night?". "I sigh,"I was sleeping then I woke up and heard knocking at my window, I saw Daniel standing there, I even took a picture then he ran off". "Wow.. That's stalking.. Good thing you took a picture" he says then hands me a plate of food.

We both eat then he carries our dishes into the kitchen. He's so damn nice.. I'm starting to get more comfortable with him..

-

We both sit on the couch next to each other. "Can I grab the blanket?" I ask. "Yeah sure, go ahead". I grab it and throw It over myself, he scoots a bit closer and also gets under the blanket as well. I blush and we continue watching TV.

*donk* we hear something bang against the window. We both look over. "No, it's him!". He gets up, "that's him?". "Yes it's Daniel". I watch Michael walk outside and slam the door behind himself. I walk to the window, listening to them talk.

"Are you Daniel?". "Yeah? Why huh?! She cheating on me with you?!" he says getting closer to Michael. "No, she's here because YOU abused her! When I found her, she was about to take her life because of you!". "I don't care! She would've came back anyway, she would've pussied out!". "Look, I know the story. Noone, ESPECIALLY not your girl, should have to go through abuse!". "Whatever, get her out here, I need to talk to her!" Daniel yells and charges towards the front door. "Hey no! She doesn't feel safe around you!" Michael runs in front of him and holds him back.

"Leave! Now!" Michael yells at him. "Fine" Daniel scoffs and storms off. I see Michael walk back inside and he locks the door. I run towards him and hug him tightly, crying slightly. "Thank you so much! I'm so scared of him" I mumble into his chest. He hugs back, "Not a problem, it's all gonna be over soon" he reassures me and we walk to the couch again.

I don't want to let him go. He makes me feel safe. We sit down and he throws the blanket over us. He's so nice to me. I rest my head on his shoulder.

-evening-

I lay on Michael's bed while he prints the photo I took of Daniel last night. He hands me my phone. He hops onto his bed next to me. "Hey Michael?". "Yeah?". "Can I uhm.. sleep in your room again? I feel safer with you..". I see him blush, "Yes sure, no problem at all if it makes you feel safer!" he smiles.

"Can I.. Take a shower?". "Yes sure! Follow me I'll show you" he gets up and I follow him to the shower. "Okay, so you turn it on right here, this is warm and this is cold. Aaaaand here's a towel" he says then hands me a towel. "Thanks uhm, I don't mean to bother you but, can I borrow clothes from you? I've been wearing these for a couple days now". Oh yeah sure what do you need?". "A shirt and underwear?". "Okay I'll be right back".

"Here, I have a shirt and well uhm, one of my boxers? I don't have women's underwear here.. Is this okay?". "Yeah that's fine" I smile and grab it from him. "Okay, well I'll be in my bedroom, if you need anything just call me". "I will" I say and he leaves. I lock the door and take a shower.
<
I dry off and put his clothes on. Damn his boxers are huge, at least the waistband is a little tighter. I walk out and towards Michael's room. I knock. "Yeah?". I walk in and close the door behind me. "I'm done, by the way, can we wash my clothes maybe?". "Yeah sure we can do that tomorrow".

He lifts his blanket, signaling me to lay next to him. I slide under the blanket next to him and cuddle myself in it. I feel his arm wrap around me carefully.

I feel.. so safe.