14 Lots Of Kisses

The movie ends and I stretch. He blushes and looks away. I look down confused and see my dress has riden up and he can see part of my underwear. I blush and pull my dress down. Fuck that's embarrassing, I'm glad he looked away though. I hug him tight, "I'll go to the bathroom okay?". He nods and I walk to the bathroom.

*sigh* I love him so damn much. I use the restroom then walk to Mike again. I hop into bed, under the blanket with him and snuggle myself close. He hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead, this is so sweet. Eventually I turn around and I feel his arm wrap around me, he scoots closer until I feel his warm body press against mine, with his arm laying over my side. Is he big spooning me? Oh god. He's so close.. Like, we hug and stuff, but this is different.

-next morning-

I wake up with him still big spooning me and holding me close. I try to move but he hugs me tighter and groans. I blush, "H-honey, I have to go to the bathroom". He lets go of me and I get up to walk to the bathroom.
-
I come back and see him not in the room. He's probably making breakfast. I walk downstairs and see him in the kitchen. I walk up to him and hug him from behind. "Oh, (y/n), you scared me" he chuckles and so do I. He puts our food on plates and carries them to the dining table. I sit beside him and we both eat. I love him so much he's so caring. "So, you really want me to touch you more? I've been thinking about it since yesterday". "Well, yeah.. I guess so at least. I really love you and I have to be honest, you did get me started some times..". Mike looks at me shocked, "I did?". I nod and blush, "Yes.. But, I don't feel comfortable, I'm just too scared still.. That's why I think if you touch me more.. I'll be more comfortable". He nods, "Yeah, that makes sense..". We both finish our food and walk to the living room after we bring our plates to the kitchen.

We sit on the couch and he turns on the TV. "You told me to be careful around your neck. Why's that? Is it sensitive?" he asks smirking almost. I look away nervously, "I uhm, yes, but that's not the only reason why. It's mostly because he used to hold me by the neck/throat and push me against a wall, followed by him beating me up". "Oh god, I'm so sorry". "It's alright, you just wanted to know". He hugs me tighter and we watch TV together.

-about a month later-

I look at the TV until I realise him staring at me. "M-michael?". He shakes his head as if he was zoned out looking at me before. "Yes?". "Did you zone out looking at me?". "Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking about kissing your beautiful face~" he flirts. I blush and look away. "Why so shy? Look at me~" he says and turns my face to look at him. He smiles then kisses me all over. I giggle as he keeps on kissing me. He lifts me up on his lap and kisses all over my face, then on my lips, kissing me deeply. I grab his face and kiss him harder. He separates it,  "Someone's eager for my kisses~" he smirks. "I love your kisses". He smirks again and keeps placing more kisses all over my face, down to my jawline.

I arch my neck to give him more room to kiss. Mikey shrugs back, "Did you just-". I smile, "It's just kisses, I'll be fine". "If you say so" he says then goes back to kissing me, from my jawline down to my neck. Kissing it gently. I arch it a bit more. His kisses get sloppier and a bit more wild. He licks across my neck then I feel him suck on it. "Ah-!" I moan accidentally as I didn't expect that. Mike looks up at me in shock,"You moaned- did you like me doing that?". I blush intensely, "I- uhm, yes.. But I don't want you to turn us both on 'cause I won't be able to help". "That's okay, I don't mind". "So you wanna continue?" I ask nervous and confused. "If you don't mind.. Maybe doing this will make you feel more comfortable?". "Hm, that might be true. Go ahead, give me hickeys on my neck".

Mike blushes, "Oh wow~ I didn't know you could talk like that~" he smirks and starts kissing my neck again. I try my best not to moan, but fail miserably. "Mh~ ngh~". Mike's hands roam my body as he still sucks off my neck. "Mhh~". He keeps going but then I take a deep, shaky breath as he sucks on a very sensitive spot, "Mh~ Ah~" I moan then bite my lip. I hear him chuckle quietly and he continues to suck that spot. "Ahh~!" I moan loudly as I feel him bite. "Ngh~ Shit-that feels so good~". He keeps biting, then I stop him. I catch my breath, "M-mikey~". "Yes sweetheart~?". "I- I don't want to ruin anything but, I- I think it's enough.. I'm sorry". He stops, "Hey it's okay, thanks for telling me, you did good" he smiles. "So you're not mad at me?". "Of course not honey, I'm proud of you! I'm happy for you that you actually did something more and stepped over your boundaries". "Aw, you're so sweet thank you". My eyes keep panning down to his crotch, his pants are tight. I did that, again. "What are you looking at my crotch for hm~?". I blush and look away.

He chuckles, "You're so cute~". I hide my face in my hands. "You're so adorable, I'm gonna go take care of it now". He walks to the bathroom and I hear him groan and moan in there. Fuck that's so hot. I can't ignore the fact that I'm wet now. I walk to my room, lock the door and touch myself. Shit I forgot how good it feels. Maybe I am getting more comfortable with him already..