11 Date

-time skip-

"Let's go get dressed for our date shall we?". I nod and smile running off to my room.

What do I wear? I rummage through my clothes and pick out a dress.

I put it on, damn it shows so much cleavage.. Whatever. I mean, he probably likes me for my body anyway. I walk towards the front door and put on my shoes. I look at my phone waiting for him. I hear him walk down the stairs. I put my phone away and smile at him. "Hey-wow-" he looks at me speechless, "You're so beautiful" he says, not looking at my cleavage at all. Why isn't he looking there? Don't all dudes do that?

He kisses me and we walk out. He leads me to a nice looking space. "Wow.. Mikey, this place is beautiful.." I say staring at the sight. "Not as beautiful as you" Mike says setting down the basket then hugging me. I blush, "Oh stop it" I giggle. He smiles, lets go of me and sets down the picnic blanket. We both sit on it and I lean my head on his shoulder. "This is so lovely.. I don't remember the last time someone took me on a date". "Well, I love you and I'll take you on dates often so you better get used to it" he claims. I giggle, "You're so cute". "So are you" he laughs cutely. I can't help but smile.

"Wanna drink something? I brought wine". I sit up better, "Yeah sure" I smile and he grabs the bottle and opens it, he also takes out two wine glasses and pours it in them for us. He hands me a glass, "Here you go pretty". I blush and grab it out of his hand. We clink our glasses together and take a sip.

"Are you even comfortable in that dress?" he asks breaking the silence. "Well, not really to be honest.. I wore it because I thought you wanted to see my body..". "I- I'm flattered, but you don't have to wear revealing clothes for me if you're not comfortable". "I don't?". "No of course not". "I thought you only love me because of my body..". "What?? No! You could wear five blankets and I'll still love you the same. I love you, not just your body. I love your personality, your smile, your pretty eyes, everything really" he smiles. "R-really?". "Yes" he giggles. I set my glas next to his and jump on him, hugging him tightly. We both laugh.

Is he ticklish? I tickle him. "Ah stop it!". I gasp, "You're ticklish?!". "Oh oh". I tickle him, hearing his laugh makes me laugh too. Suddenly he lifts me off of him and tickles me, "You're ticklish too?" he laughs and tickles me. "AHAHHAA Mikey stop!- haha!".

He finally stops and I catch my breath. Until I notice that I'm laying under him, his arms resting next to my waist and his knee between my legs. I blush, looking up at his eyes. It's quiet. "I- I'm so sorry!" Michael gets off of me after a couple of minutes. I sit up and pull my dress down because it has riden up, "I-It's okay" I smile and look away nervously, my face still red af. He looked hella hot on top of me though. "Really?". I nod yes and hug him.

I lay my head on his lap and look at the sunset. His hand brushes through my hair. It's so comforting. The sunset is so pretty. He makes me feel so safe.

-

"Did you like our date?". "Yes, I loved it" I smile at him brightly. "Glad you did" he giggles. "I'm gonna go to my room" I smile and walk away. "Okay honey". I walk into my room and close the door behind me. I flop onto my bed. Aghh, he's so perfect! Huch. I grab my pjs and change into them. I yawn, I'm actually already a bit tired. I walk out to Michael's room and knock on his door.

"Come in!". I open the door and fall onto his bed. He laughs and walks over to me, "Tired already?". "Mhm" I mumble into the bedsheets. "Wanna cuddle and watch a movie until you fall asleep?". I sit up and nod yes. I see him smile and we both get under the covers. I cuddle close to him. He's so cute. He turns on the TV and looks for a movie. "What'chu wanna watch?". "Hmm, something romantic?". "Romantic?". "Mhm". "Okay then" he says clicking on a movie. He sets down the remote next to him and I lay my head on his arm. He kisses my forehead and we watch the movie.

I cuddle closer to him, my arm over his chest and one of my legs over his. He's so sweet I love him so much omg. I close my eyes just cuddling with him, I can't remember the last time I felt so loved. I look up at him, he's watching the movie. I just stare at his pretty face, his pretty eyes, his pretty lips and his pretty nose. He's just so perfect oml. "What are you looking at?" he smiles. I blush, "Uhm, y-your gorgeous face-". "Aw, thank you, what do you like about my face?" he giggles.

"Well, your eyes, nose, lips-". "I like your lips too, they taste real good~" he smirks. I look away nervously, "Ah- Mikeyyy" I whine. He turns my face to look at him, "What? It's the truth" he smiles and leans in for a kiss. I close the gap and we kiss. I bite his bottom lip and we both open our mouths slightly, I feel his tongue slip into my mouth, "mh~". He continues kissing me passionately. I melt under his dominance. My hands reach for his waist, pulling him closer. I could kiss him all day. "Mh~" Mikey shoves his tongue further back. I feel his hands at my waist, his tight grip making me nervous.

I separate the kiss and we both pant for air, saliva dripping from our mouths. "Fuck you're such a good kisser Mikey" I say out of breath. He smiles, "So are you honey". He sits up and looks embarrassed, "I'm gonna, uhm, take care of something, I'll be right back" he says nervously, he gets up hiding his crotch, walking to his bathroom. Holy Shit- did he get a boner from making out with me? He probably imagined some things.. with me. Oh god, I wish I could be a good girlfriend and help him but I just don't feel comfortable yet..

He comes out of his bathroom and walks back to the bed, laying under the covers. "Hey Mikey". "Hey honey, sorry about that.. I guess I just got a little too excited, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable". "No it's fine, the fact that you stopped and didn't rape me makes me love you even more". "I'm glad to hear that" he tells me, I can tell by his voice that he's clearly still embarrassed. I cuddle close to him again and slowly fall asleep.