12 Shopping, Again?

-next morning; breakfast-

"(Y/n)?". "Yes?". "Want to go shopping again today?". "Again? I already got clothes and stuff from last time, I told you already that I don't want you to spend money on me". "I know, but I want to". "Why?". "I wanna give you everything, I wanna spoil you". "Aw, but I'd rather have you spoil me with hugs and kisses". "That too, but I want you to get some more things, you can never have enough". "But Mikey-". "No please. We're going to the mall later, I'll buy you anything and then we're going out. That's the plan today". "You want to take me out?". "Yes, so when shopping you can pick a dress or something, an outfit. Or more outfits". "You're so sweet, if that's so then fine, I'll pick something" I smile. I grab our plates and carry them to the sink.

I walk to my room and look for what to wear while shopping. Hmm. This? No. This? Nahhh. Ohhhhh yes that.

I put it on and walk back into the living room and sit on the couch

I put it on and walk back into the living room and sit on the couch. Waiting for Michael. I don't know when he even wants to leave. I pull out my phone and wait for him.

"Honey are you ready?" he asks. I put my phone away. "Yeah". "Great then let's go". He walks to the door and just now looks at me, "Wow you look very beautiful". I giggle, "Mikey, it's literally just a big sweater and a skirt". "And? You still look beautiful". I blush, "Stop it already" I chuckle and hit him playfully, then walk outside.

-at the mall-

"Alright, go ahead, pick whatever you want". I smile and start walking to a shop, Mikey following me. I look around. Wow there are so many dresses. I find one I like, "Wow this one is pret- never mind-" I say putting it back. "What's wrong?". "Just the price". "How much is it?". "Like 100 bucks". "Yeah I'll buy you that, do you want it?". "Uhm- well yes". "Great, pick some other clothes as well" he smiles. I grab the dress and continue browsing the store. I also pick out some pretty shoes.

"I wanna surprise you with that one dress I'll wear today so don't look at it while paying okay". "Got it" he chuckles. He pays and carries the bag. "So, where to now?". "You want me to pick more?". "I don't know. Do you need anything?". "Hmm, I could use a parfum..". "Great, let's go".

I pick a parfum I usually would wear and a little makeup too. "Picking makeup too?" he chuckles. "Yes, I want to look pretty for you later". "But honey, you're already pretty". I blush, "You're such a flirt" I say and hand him my basket. "I know. Is that it?". I nod and walk over to the register with him. I watch him pay and he grabs the bag once again. "So, that's all?". "Yup" I smile and kiss him on the cheek. We walk to his car and drive back home.

-at home-

I grab the bags and bring them to my room. I'm gonna look so pretty just for him. He'll stare at me in shock I'm convinced. I walk back out, "Mikey, when do you plan on going out?" I ask excitedly. "I was gonna go out for dinner. How bout we watch a movie until then?". "Sure" I walk over to the couch and sit next to him. He clicks on a random movie and I cuddle close to him. I love him so much already. I lay my legs over his. My skirt riding up. I fix it and cuddle with him still. I look up at him for a second and see him blush. I look back at the TV and smirk. He's so cute. I feel his hand on my leg. Brushing it up and down slowly. His touch is so addicting. He lays his other arm around me and pulls me closer. I cuddle myself onto his chest. I don't even really care about the movie.

I look up, turn his face to face me and kiss him. "I love you Michael". He smiles, "I love you too honey".

-after the movie-

"I'll go get ready now" I smile brightly. "So will I". We both go to our rooms. I'm so excited to wear all this. I put on my dress.

The slit goes all the way up to my hips but whatever

The slit goes all the way up to my hips but whatever. I'll manage. Buuut. I need something for my thigh so it doesn't look empty.

Well

Well. If he likes bondage then I'll go to shit. I chuckle. And shoes of course.

Damn those look so good

I do my make up and put my parfum on. Good. I think I'm ready. I walk out and downstairs, lifting my dress so it doesn't drag on the floor. I walk towards the front door. I look up and see Michael already standing by the door. Wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up nicely, along with suit pants and a tie too. He stares at me in awe. "Hey handsome" I smile and close his mouth. "Hey gorgeous, ready to go?". I nod yes and take his hand. We walk out to his car and he opens the car door for me.

We drive to the restaurant and I keep looking over at him. He's so handsome. I can't believe I'm actually together with him. We arrive and it's a 5 star restaurant. Omg that's gotta be expensive. He turns off the engine and looks at me. "Ready to go my love?". "Yes" I smile and we get out of the car and walk in. "Good evening Mr. Jackson, the table for two?". "Yes thank you". "Right this way". We follow the guy to our table and sit down. He hands us the menu and we look through it. "So, what do you wanna get?" Mike asks me, still looking at his menu. "Hmm, how about (food of your choice)?". "That sounds good, I think I'll take that too". He calls over the waiter and orders the food for us, along with some very expensive wine. "Right away sir".